Hexagon is a leading global provider of design, measurement and visualization technologies. Our customers can design, measure and position objects, and process and present data to stay one step ahead of a changing world. We believe that shaping change to meet the growing needs of our world is not only possible, but an imperative for us all.
Founded in 1992, Hexagon is a leading global provider of integrated design, measurement and visualization technologies.
The contributions Hexagon and our family of companies make to the world are critical. Our comprehensive and integrated portfolio of brands, products, and services work together to address major changes affecting life on our planet. Our new identity is an affirmation of our continued commitment to helping customers reinvent today, outpace change and solve for tomorrow. Hexagon will continue to change, grow and build upon on our capabilities as we look toward the future. We are Hexagon, and we are shaping change every day.
Domain: Software Development
Designation: Software Analyst
- B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech (CSE, IT, MECH, EEE, ECE & EIE disciplines only) 2017 graduates with minimum 75% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 4,75,000
- Perform assignments of moderate complexity in the development and/or maintenance of software products.
- Assignments require use of independent judgment to a moderate extent, application of programming /software principles, theories and product related concepts.
- Participate in project review meetings.
- Assignments will be in one or more of the following areas: designing and implementing user interfaces, databases, graphic tools and automation testing and/or software application developed by the company.
- Provide weekly updates to immediate supervisor.
- Effective communication with immediate supervisor, peer group and counter parts from other location.
Bond Period: NA
Analytical and mathematical skills and Engineering subject knowledge
1st round: Written Test
2nd round: Technical interview
3rd round: HR interview
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt issued photo ID proof.
Placement drive updates:
Date of interview: 28th October 2017
Number of students applied: 573
Number of students shortlisted for 1st round: 150
Number of students attended: 83
Number of selects: 01
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected at Hexagon.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||TASK Registration Number||Name of the College||District|
|1||E Chandrasekhar||13B81A0542||CVR College Of Engineering||Rangareddy|