The HCL journey has been relentless, gratifying and marked with a series of achievements. Our unified efforts have catapulted the company from a garage start-up to a conglomerate whose businesses span across three verticals. HCL is humbled by the long journey they have made so far and at the same time, is confident of raging forward and scaling greater heights. Over the years, HCL has conscientiously set high business standards by way of providing sustainable, world-class products, solutions and services; a feat that has helped the organization to touch the lives of millions with possibilities.
Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start-ups, HCL is a pioneer of modern computing with many firsts to its credit, including the introduction of the 8-bit microprocessor-based computer in 1978 well before its global peers. Today, the HCL enterprise has a presence across varied sectors that include technology, healthcare and talent management solutions and comprises three companies – HCL Infosystems, HCL Technologies and HCL Healthcare. The enterprise generates annual revenues of over US $ 9.3 billion with more than 147,000 employees from 140 nationalities operating across 44 countries.
- BE/ B.Tech,(any discipline) B.Com, BBA, BA (Economics), BBM, M.Com, MBA(Finance), MA (Economics), BSc/M.Sc (Mathematics, Statistics), BSc (Physics & Chemistry)
- 2019 graduates with 60% throughout the academics and no back logs only need to apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 2,00,000
- Work with and assist other associates in meeting common goals
- Partner with TLs, managers, and support teams to deliver accurate and timely financial information to clients.
- Analyze unique and recurring situations, come up with solutions and continuously improve processes, all with limited management interaction
- Develop expertise with few repetitions
- Update and follow existing tracking mechanism, log the errors and ensure timely correction of faults so that the recon process adhere to the specified timelines
Bond Period: 1.6 years
- Should have good knowledge of Accounting, Capital Markets, Mutual fund industry, servicing of institutional assets (funds) and the various intermediaries.
- Knowledge of instruments like Mutual Funds, Equities, Bonds, Derivatives, FX, Bank Debts, etc.
- Highly proficient in MS office – Excel, Word, Outlook
- Should be ready to relocate to Chennai/Coimbatore and work in night shift.
1st round: Written Test
2nd round: Operations round
3rd round: Learning & Development
4th round: HR Interview
Work Location : Chennai,Coimbatore
Position on Hold.
For more details please contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Lavanya
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 040 - 48488247