The Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) is the civic body that oversees Hyderabad, the capital and largest city in the Indian state of Telangana. It is the local government for the cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad. Its geographical area covers most of the urban development agency the Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority (HMDA).
Domain: GHMC IT Section/Circle office
Designation: Junior Analyst
- Engineering Graduates in Computer Science/ Electronics/Information Technology or any relevant Stream.
- Candidates who graduated in or before 2017
- Demonstrate values of strictly adhering to laid down procedures, ethics and safety.
CTC per Annum: INR 2.4 Lakhs (on the payroll of an external agency)
- Identify IT issues in support with circle officers, the GHMC online Service Modules for daily operations at the circle offices. Coordinate with the officers at Circle, Analyst at Zonal Office and Command Center for the smooth functioning of the web applications and online services.
- Real Time Monitoring of online services during peak operational hours at circle office.
- Report technical IT issues to the Zonal Office and Command Center
- Monitor other day-to-day IT activities and issues in the online module and IT services at the circle.
- Highlight Application, Network, Data-base and Infrastructure related issues in particular.
- Support User Acceptance tests of new services, enhancement and change request at the circle.
- Support flawless implementation of new projects and new services at circle offices.
- Candidate should be open to additional duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Web-based Applications and Online Services
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Requirement-gathering skills
- Co-ordination and Good Presentation Skills
- Understanding of Work-flow System or Online and Citizen (G2C & C2G) centric Services
- Support & Maintenance Knowledge/experience in Enterprise System, IT Tools, Platforms, e-Governance systems, Project Management Systems, Web and Mobile based application and projects and functional testing in Government or Private Sector.
- Written/Online Test
- Personal Interview
- Need to carry an updated Resume, two passport size photographs, and educational certificates, Government-approved original identity proof.
- Candidates belonging to other regions(Other than Telangana) can send a resume to email@example.com
Last Date to Apply: 6:00 PM, August 7, 2018
To Apply Click here
For more details please contact:
Contact Person: Shaju Kumar
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 040-48488205