GlobalLogic is a Digital Product Engineering Services company that was founded in 2000 by Rajul Garg, Sanjay Singh, Manoj Agarwala, and Tarun Upadhyay and has headquarters in San Jose, California. It is a privately held company funded by Apax Partnersand Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB). GlobalLogic provides full-lifecycle software product development services, including experience design, complex systems engineering, content engineering, and self-contained engineering labs. The company specializes in software engineering for cloud platforms, embedded software, Internet of Things, mobile, and security. GlobalLogic works with global enterprises and product and services companies in the communications, media, high-tech, automotive, medical technology, and retail industries.
Designation: Associate Analyst
- B.Sc , BA, B.Com (any discipline) with minimum 50% aggregate throughout the academics and no back logs graduating in 2018.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,72,000 + Free transport + Health Insurance
Job Description :
- Timely deliver different project's data at the highest possible quality standard.
- Quickly learn new project requirements.
- Help design processes for QA of entered data.
- Communicate and participate on project forums.
- Optimize existing processes, and provide ongoing feedback on tools and processes.
- Interpret customer feedback, monitor satisfaction and help drive programs to improve numbers.
Bond Period: 6 months
- Excellent written, Verbal Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in using computers
- The individual should have an ability to understand and carry out the allocated tasks and responsibilities in a timely and consistent manner and deliver results so as to exceed one’s own standards.
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of data feeds and flows for the process and produces, reviews and records quarterly results
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Analytical thinking and independent decision making skills
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude
- Should be flexible to work in shifts
- Student should have knowledge on Major software products from top Companies like Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Apple etc.
- Basic Geography (Continents, Countries, Oceans)
- Basic idea about E-Commerce business
- General Knowledge, Current Affairs and NEWS updates
- Operating Systems
- Internet Basics (Cookies, Browsers, Troubleshooting, IP – Internet Protocols, HTTP, etc… )
- Network (LAN/WAN..)
- SPAM/Hacking/ Phishing
1st round: JAM Session /Communication Round (To check English Fluency and Vocabulary)
2nd round: Online Test (Verbal, Analytical, Logical and Essay)
3rd round: Orientation Program (Brief session about Job details and Final Round preparation)
4th round: Client Interview and Personal Interview (Will be held at GlobalLogic, Hyderabad as soon as 2018 batch results are declared )
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt issued photo ID proof.
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 02:00 PM , 03rd May 2018
Awaiting confirmation of interview schedule from GlobalLogic.
For more details please contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Archana
Contact Number: 040 - 48488245