Established in Hyderabad, India in 1978, Gland Pharma has grown over the years from a contract manufacturer of small volume liquid parenteral products, to become one of the largest and fastest growing injectable-focused companies, with a global footprint across 60 countries, including the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia, India and other markets. We operate primarily under a business to business (B2B) model and have an excellent track record in the development, manufacturing and marketing of complex injectables. This presence across the value chain has helped us witness exponential growth. We are promoted by Shanghai Fosun Pharma, a global pharmaceutical major.
Domain: Production and Quality Control
- Quality Control
B.Sc (Chemistry), B. Pharmacy
2020 graduates with 65% throughout the academics and no back logs only need to apply.
Only Male Candidates need to apply
CTC per Annum: As per company norms
Bond Period: 4 Years
- Responsible for the giving the line clearance for the manufacturing of the drug product.
- Responsible for In- process checks for each and every step during compounding as per the instruction mentioned in the BPCR and conformed to the specification.
- Responsible for compounding of drug product as per the written instruction mentioned in the BPCR and cGMP requirements.
- Responsible for online completion of BPCR.
For Quality Control:
- Analysis of Raw materials, Finished, Stability and packing materials using different instruments.
- Maintaining Good Laboratory practices
- Maintaining Good Documentation Practices
- Microbiology testing and monitoring.
- Media dispensing for media fill trials.
- Maintaining related raw data and log books.
- Maintaining Good Laboratory Practices.
- Good Communication skills
1st round: Technical Interview
2nd round: HR Interview
- Need to work in Rotational Shifts
- Work Location : Nacharam-Hyderabad, Uppal - Hyderabad
For more details please contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 040 - 48488246
Last Date to apply: 25th October 2020