Genpact (NYSE: G) stands for “generating business impact.” We are a global leader in digitally-powered business process management and services. We architect the Lean DigitalSM enterprise through our patented Smart Enterprise Processes (SEPSM) framework that reimagines our clients’ operating model end-to-end, including the middle and back offices. This creates Intelligent OperationsSM that we help design, transform, and run. The impact on our clients is a high return on transformation investments through growth, efficiency, and business agility.
For two decades, first as a General Electric division and later as an independent company, we have been passionately serving a few hundred strategic clients including approximately one-fifth of the Fortune Global 500, and have grown to over 75,000 people in 25 countries, with key offices in New York City. The resulting business process and industry domain expertise, and experience running complex operations, are a unique heritage and focus that help us drive the best choices across technology, analytics, and organizational design.
Presence in 18 countries, with 70 delivery centers.
68000+ employees and Growing with Robust supply chain of talent
800+ Clients with 4700+ Processes
Education @ Work – Management courses from IIM, XLRI, and IMT etc. Finance courses like CFA, CPA, and Management Accounting etc. Insurance, software, analytics etc.
Various online trainings from Harvard Business Publishing.
Designation: Process Associate
B.Com, BCA, B.Sc, MBA, B.E/B.Tech (any discipline) 2019 Graduating students with minimum 55% throughout the academics and no backlogs only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,50,000 - INR 2,28,000
Bond Period: NA
Skills Required for B.E/ B.Tech & BCA :
- Should possess basic Technical Support/ Network Troubleshooting.
- Should be Comfortable with Customer Service/ Customer Support.
- Should have excellent communication skills on spoken English (Grammar/Pronunciation)
- Open for 24*7 working Environment.
- Should have Knowledge of Banking, Financial Services and Insurance.
Skills Required for B.Com, B.Sc & MBA :
- Should have strong accounting knowledge.
- Able to explain theoretical concepts & accounting principles.
- Should have proficient communication skills
- Open for 24*7 working Environment
1st round: JAM (Just- A - Minute)
2nd round: Written test (English, Quantitative & Logical)
3rd round: ISPEAK (Telephonic Communication skills Assessment)
4th round: HR interview
Number of Students applied: 1,125
Please read the following carefully
Genpact recruitment team has sent out the following notification, students are requested to note the same
1) The proposed placement drive will be administered in two phases.
2) Phase 1 will have students from districts of Hyderabad, Mahabubnagar, Medak, Medchal, Nalgonda, Ranga Reddy, Sangareddy, Siddipet, Suryapet, Vikarabad & Yadadri Bhongir only .
3) Phase 2 will have students from Bhadradri Kothagudem, Jagityal, Jangaon, Jogulamba/Gadwal, Kamareddy, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mancherial, Nirmal, Nizamabad, Peddapally, Rajanna Sircillila only.
4) Phase 3 will have students from Warangal Rural & Warangal Urban only
5) Number of students eligible for Phase 1 Placement drive : 636
6) Number of students eligible for Phase 2 Placement drive: 908
7) Number of students eligible for Phase 3 Placement drive: 234
Phase 1 Placement drive was conducted on Monday, 10th June 2019.
Phase 2 Placement drive conducted on Friday, 05th July 2019.
For complete details of phase 1 & phase 2 placement drive click here: https://www.task.telangana.gov.in/Placements/Genpact_Phase_1
Phase3 Placement drive details:
Day/ Date of interview: Wednesday, 31st July, 2019
Reporting time: 9:30 AM
Venue: Vaagdevi Degree &PG College,
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
For any Questions and Clarifications drive you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Lavanya
Contact Number: 040 – 48488247
Applied Students: 0