Genpact (NYSE: G) stands for “generating business impact.” We are a global leader in digitally-powered business process management and services. We architect the Lean DigitalSM enterprise through our patented Smart Enterprise Processes (SEPSM) framework that reimagines our clients’ operating model end-to-end, including the middle and back offices. This creates Intelligent OperationsSM that we help design, transform, and run. The impact on our clients is a high return on transformation investments through growth, efficiency, and business agility.
For two decades, first as a General Electric division and later as an independent company, we have been passionately serving a few hundred strategic clients including approximately one-fifth of the Fortune Global 500, and have grown to over 75,000 people in 25 countries, with key offices in New York City. The resulting business process and industry domain expertise, and experience running complex operations, are a unique heritage and focus that help us drive the best choices across technology, analytics, and organizational design.
Domain: Information Technology and Services
Designation: Process - Associate
- B.E/ B.Tech (any discipline) Graduating in 2018.
- Students who possess 55 % aggregate throughout the academics without any backlogs only need to apply.
CTC : The selected candidates will be provided Communication skill training with a stipend of INR 11,250 - INR 12,500 per month, on completion of training and confirmation the annual compensation would be INR 1,80,000 - INR 2,00,000 per Annum. Plus performance based variable incentives per month and annual bonus.
- Technical support in business to business and business to consumer environments.
- Marketing and any outbound calling support.
- Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software.
Bond Period: NA
- Should have good communication skills.
- Good knowledge on Computer basics.
- Willing to work in night shifts.
- Good accounting knowledge
1st round: JAM ( Just- A - Minute)
2nd round: Written Test (English, Quantitative & Logical)
3d round: ISPEAK (Telephonic Communication skills Assessment)
4th round: HR Interview
please carry updated Resume, original ID Proof, one Passport size Photograph, photo Copy of 10th,Intermediate and Under graduation mark sheets.
Willing to work from any location in Hyderabad only need to apply.
NOTE: Students who have participated in the Genpact selection process in the last 6 months are not eligible.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Monday, 19th March 2018
Number of students applied: 2311
Number of students attended: 151
Number of selects: 05
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected at Genpact.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||TASK Student registration Number||Name of the Student||College Name||College District|
|1||14P81A0443||Shashank Surabhi||Jagruti Institute Of Engineering And Technology||Ranga Reddy|
|2||14E31A0205||Harika Bhupathi||Mahaveer Institute Of Science And Technology||Ranga Reddy|
|3||160814735087||Sai Chaitanya Valiveti||Matrusri Engineering College||Hyderabad|
|4||14311A0529||Sherin Mehak||Sreenidhi Institue Of Science And Technology||Medchal|
|5||14P61A04B8||Nukala Rohit Reddy||Vignana Bharathi Institute Of Technology||Medchal|