We're a global team of 50 gaming junkies who are managing one of the world’s largest living libraries of video game data. From technical requirements to video trailers, our catalogue has information on over 95,000 games across 160 platforms and we're growing every day.
Although it's always casual Friday at both our Norwegian and Indian offices, don't let the t-shirts and sneakers fool you - we're serious about serving our customers. We're supplying the data gamers need to determine the games they'll purchase and play.
We're hoping to find fellow gamers who will help us innovate the industry and continue our commitment to providing our big business clientele with the most current, accurate, and detailed gaming data around.
Designation: Jr. Video Game Data Collection Specialist
- B.com, B.Sc, BCA, B.E/ B.Tech (Any discipline)
- 2019 graduates with 50% throughout the academics and no back logs only need to apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 2,50,000
- Scouring the internet for the latest gaming information and announcements, curating only the best and most accurate data, regular communication with game developers and publishers and quality assurance will be your primary responsibilities. We will expect you to take ownership of your work and deliver results while granting you considerable freedom in reaching your goals.
- Data Operations forms the back bone of our company. You will be joining us where our biggest ideas and best innovations originate.
Bond Period: NA
- Fluent in English and a dynamic team,
- You are passionate about video games and have a good understanding of core and casual games on a variety of platforms from PC and consoles to mobile.
- You are obsessively detail oriented and can't bear the thought of anything slipping by you.
- Should love working in a team of like-minded people and
- Should be an effective communicator
1st round: Telephonic Interview
2nd round: Assignment Test
3rd round: HR interview
Please send your updated resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
In the cover letter mention the below asked questions in details:
- Why you are a good fit for the role
- What games you are currently playing
- Talk about a recently released game that did not meet your expectations and why
- What upcoming unreleased games you are looking forward to
NOTE: Your application will only be processed if you follow the application procedure completely.
Placement Drive details:
Day/Date of Telephonic Interview: Tuesday/ 11th Feb & Wednesday/ 12th Feb 2020
Note: You will receive call from HR, Gameopedia for 1st round of Telephonic Interiew on any of the above mentioned dates.
For any Questions and Clarifications on proposed Gameopedia Placement drive you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Lavanya
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 040 - 48488247
Last Date to Apply: 8th February 2020