We're a global team of 50 gaming junkies who are managing one of the world’s largest living libraries of video game data. From technical requirements to video trailers, our catalogue has information on over 95,000 games across 160 platforms and we're growing every day.
Although it's always casual Friday at both our Norwegian and Indian offices, don't let the t-shirts and sneakers fool you - we're serious about serving our customers. We're supplying the data gamers need to determine the games they'll purchase and play.
We're hoping to find fellow gamers who will help us innovate the industry and continue our commitment to providing our big business clientele with the most current, accurate, and detailed gaming data around.
Designation: Jr. Video Game Data Collection Specialist
B.Com, B.Sc, BCA, B.Tech/B.E (Any discipline)
2019 Graduates with minimum 60% aggregate throughout the academics only need to apply.
CTC per Annum : INR 2,40,000 – INR 4,00,000
- Scouring the internet for the latest gaming information and announcements, curating only the best and most accurate data, regular communication with game developers and publishers and quality assurance will be your primary responsibilities. We will expect you to take ownership of your work and deliver results while granting you considerable freedom in reaching your goals.
- Data Operations forms the back bone of our company. You will be joining us where our biggest ideas and best innovations originate.
Bond Period: NA
- Fluent in English and a dynamic team
- Passionate about video games and have a good understanding of core and casual games on a variety of platforms from PC and consoles to mobile.
- Should be detail oriented and can't bear the thought of anything slipping by you.
- Should love working in a team of like-minded people and should be an effective communicator.
1st round: Telephonic interview
2nd round: Assignment test
3rd round: HR interview
Position on Hold
For more details please contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Lavanya
Contact Number: 040 - 48488247
Last Date to Apply: 18th September 2019