GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our clients’ success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. We deliver practical, effective procurement services and procurement technology that enable procurement leaders to maximize their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance.
Honored as Best Supplier at the EPIC Procurement Excellence Awards, GEP regularly wins accolades as both a provider of a broad range of procurement services and innovative procurement software. Among its recent distinctions, GEP has been named Leader and Star Performer in Everest Group's PEAK Matrix of Procurement Services Providers, Leader in NelsonHall’s NEAT Matrix of Global Procurement BPO Service Providers, Winner in the HfS Blueprint Report on Procurement Outsourcing Providers, Leader in the Kennedy / ALM Vanguard Report on Procurement Consulting, as well as one of Spend Matters 50 Companies to Know and to the Supply & Demand Chain Executive 100.
Designation: Test Engineer
B.E/ B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE & EEE discipline only)
2019 Graduates with minimum 60% aggregate throughout the academics only need to apply.
CTC per Annum : INR 2,75,000
- Ability to automate with coding and embedding logic to achieve validations using VB programming.
- Able to add synchronization points where the different actions are synchronized
- Able to recognize the dynamic object property changes and using descriptive programming effectively.
- Able to perform code debugging and unit testing.
- Able to design data table and parametrization for multiple set of data input.
- Able to configure tool with databases like oracle and MS SQL server.
Bond Period: NA
- Analytical mindset and passion
- Passion towards technology and client engagement
- Knowledge of Advance Excel and SQL preferred
1st round: Face to face Technical interview
2nd round: Face to face Technical interview
3rd round: HR interview
Shift Timings: 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM (Indian Standard Time)
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Thursday, 05th September 2019
Number of students attended: 30
Number of selects: 01
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected in GEP Solutions.
Selected Candidate details:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||Name of the College||District|
|1||Prantiha Sathu||S R ENGINEERING COLLEGE||Warangal urban|
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Contact Number: 040 - 48488246
Last Date to Apply: 24th August 2019