GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our clients’ success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. We deliver practical, effective procurement services and procurement technology that enable procurement leaders to maximize their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance.
Honored as Best Supplier at the EPIC Procurement Excellence Awards, GEP regularly wins accolades as both a provider of a broad range of procurement services and innovative procurement software. Among its recent distinctions, GEP has been named Leader and Star Performer in Everest Group's PEAK Matrix of Procurement Services Providers, Leader in NelsonHall’s NEAT Matrix of Global Procurement BPO Service Providers, Winner in the HfS Blueprint Report on Procurement Outsourcing Providers, Leader in the Kennedy / ALM Vanguard Report on Procurement Consulting, as well as one of Spend Matters 50 Companies to Know and to the Supply & Demand Chain Executive 100.
Domain: Spend Analysis/Procurement
Designation: Spend Analyst
- B.E/ B.Tech( Mechanical discipline only) 2018 Graduates with minimum 60% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs only need to apply.
CTC per Annum : INR 2,75,000
- Spend Data Analysis
- Identify innovative approaches for data processing / category identification and insights
- Provide functional expertise to enhance efficiency of output.
- Ability to work with and contribute to building a world class technology and process.
- Derive deep analytical insights from available data.
Bond Period: NA
- Analytical mindset and passion.
- Passion towards technology and client engagement.
- Prior experience or knowledge of Taxonomy like UNSPSC and Classification preferred.
- Knowledge of Advance Excel and SQL preferred.
1st round: 2 rounds of Technical interview
2nd round: HR interview
Shift Timings: 02:00 PM to 11:00 AM (Indian Standard Time)
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Tuesday, 9th April 2019
Number of students applied: 28
Number of selects: 02
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected in GEP Solutions.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the student||TASK Student Registration Number||Name of the College||District|
|1||Mohammed Rizwan Ahmed||14H51A0332||CMR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||Medchal|
|2||Likith Maddi||14474T0310||WARANGAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE||Warangal Rural|