Fission Labs is a product development services company. We began with several startup clients in the Silicon Valley, and are well aware of the special needs involved with rapidly maturing companies.
Solving complex technology problems is our specialty, and in doing so, we keep three goals in mind:
Our services include: System architecture, design, implementation, QA, deployment, and system operations. We use agile development methodology to keep things flexible.
Domain: IT Software
Designation: Associate Software Engineer
- B.E/ B.Tech (CSE & IT discipline) 2018 Graduates with minimum 60% aggregate throughout academics and with no backlogs only need apply.
CTC per Annum : INR 2,67,000
- Would be a part of engineering team that creates world-class software for fast-growing tech startups from Silicon Valley and some of World's most popular brands.
- Responsible to ensure to build, ship and run software of the highest quality that delight end-users and help businesses succeed.
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined challenges through strong problem solving abilities.
- Knowledge of software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
Bond Period: 2 years
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills are must in Python/ UI.
- Interest/passion for programming.
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Solid analytical and reasoning skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
1st round: Written test on Python / UI, Analytical Aptitude & Reading Comprehension
2nd round: Technical discussion(s) for the candidates who qualify in the written test
3rd round: Management & HR discussions
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive updates:
Number of students applied: 46
Day/ Date of interview: Wednesday, 10th April 2019 & Friday, 12th April 2019
Number of selects: 01
TASK Congratulates the student who got selected in Fission Labs.
Selected Candidate details:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||TASK Student Registration Number||Name of the College||District|
|1||Dunuku Sai Krishna||14QM1A0416||KG REDDY COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||Rangareddy|