First American (India) is a Global In-house Center (GIC) of the First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) family of companies. First American Financial Corporation provides comprehensive title insurance, closing/settlement, property data and technology solutions.
First American (India) creates quality solutions for its customers by combining software, back office and knowledge processing operations to fulfill First American's business requirements.
Our priorities are our employees, customers and shareholders - in that order. Here are some of the reasons that people chose to be a part of the First American family:
- Exciting Careers - Career options within business processes customer care, finance, information technology, sales, corporate support and much more
- Business Acumen - First American (India)'s parent company is one of the global leaders in title insurance and settlement services
- Stability - With more than 125 years of excellence behind the First American brand, we've got a bright future ahead of us
- Innovation - With advanced technology and innovative thinking, we provide our customers with solid business solutions
- Relationships - Our success is built on strong relationships - with our customers and each other
- Leadership - Innovation, insight and integrity make us a respected financial services provider
- Since inception, First American (India) has evolved into a dynamic workplace with offices in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Salem.
- First American was recently conferred the NASSCOM BPM 'Pioneer' Award.
Domain: US Mortgage
Designation: Process Associate (Non Voice)
MBA ,B.Com, BBA, BBM, B.Sc, BA (any discipline)
2019 Graduates with minimum 55% throughout the academics without any backlogs only need to apply.
CTC per Annum : INR 1,98,000
- Input data into computerized databases, spreadsheets or other templates using a keyboard, mouse or other data entry tools.
- Import and/or export data between different kinds of Applications.
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and reports.
- Reads, interprets and comprehends written instructions received from a variety of sources.
- Follows instructions when processing items efficiently and in a timely manner in accordance with established productivity standards.
- Responds to inquiries and requests in a timely and efficient manner ensuring quality standards are Consider.
Bond Period: NA
- Good Typing skills 35wpm with 95% Accuracy.
- Good Communication Skills and writing skills.
- Must be confident to adapt to business needs or process requirements.
- Must be flexible to work in shifts (Morning/Noon/Night) on rotational basis.
1st round: Typing test
2nd round: HR interview
3rd round: Written test
4th round: Interview with Operations Manager
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive details:
Day/ Date of interview: Thursday, 29th August 2019
Number of students attended: 12
Number of selects: 01
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected in First American.
Selected Candidate details:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||Name of the College||District|
|1||Kaveti Rajendra Prasad||APOORVA DEGREE COLLEGE||Karimnagar|
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Lavanya
Contact Number: 040 - 48488247