First American (India) is a Global In-house Center (GIC) of the First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) family of companies. First American Financial Corporation provides comprehensive title insurance, closing/settlement, property data and technology solutions.
First American (India) creates quality solutions for its customers by combining software, back office and knowledge processing operations to fulfill First American's business requirements.
Our priorities are our employees, customers and shareholders - in that order. Since inception, First American (India) has evolved into a dynamic workplace with offices in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Salem.
First American was recently conferred the NASSCOM BPM 'Pioneer' Award.
Domain: US Mortgage
Designation: Process Associate (Non Voice)
M.Com, BCA ,BBA, BBM, B.Com,B.Sc ( any discipline) 2018 Graduates with minimum 55% throughout the academics and no backlogs only need apply
CTC per Annum: INR 2,00,000 + Night Shift Allowance
- Input data into computerized databases, spreadsheets or other templates using a keyboard, mouse or other data entry tools.
- Import and/or export data between different kinds of Applications.
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and reports.
- Reads, interprets and comprehends written instructions received from a variety of sources.
- Follows instructions when processing items efficiently and in a timely manner in accordance with established productivity standards.
- Responds to inquiries and requests in a timely and efficient manner ensuring quality standards are Consider.
Bond Period: NA
- Good Typing skills 35wpm with 95% Accuracy
- Average Communication Skills and writing skills
- Must be confident to adapt to business needs or process requirements
- Must be flexible to work in rotational shifts.
1st round: Typing test
2nd round: HR interview
3rd round: Written test
4th round: Interview with Ops. Manager
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Tuesday, 23rd April 2019
Number of students applied: 30
Number of students attended: 04
Number of selects: Zero