FinMkt is a New York-based financial and marketplace technology provider to retailers, associations, financial institutions, alternative finance companies and more. Our industry-leading platform and applications connect customer inquiries to relevant client in-house products or third-party offerings. Through our institutional investor solutions, we provide sophisticated portfolio tracking, analytics and reporting capability.
Designation: Trainee Software Engineer
- B.E/ B.Tech (CSE & IT disciplines only) with minimum 70% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs Graduating in 2017
CTC per Annum: INR 1,80,000 - INR 2,40,000
- Model, design, and develop Web Services, service wrappers, service interfaces, APIs, messaging systems and other integration patterns as may be required.
- Model and implement solutions for different deployment and continuous integration scenarios, and assist in the development of a build/deploy environment.
- Design databases and data messages exchanged among systems based on evolving standards in the domain.
- Architect and build a reusable, extendable and scalable data services platform that may integrate data from various sources and interfaces that include structured and unstructured data sources.
- Produce documentation of standards and guidelines for technical and functional audiences, to include working code examples and interface definitions and templates. Provide leadership, mentoring, and technical training to other data service team members.
- Ensure quality and performance testing is accurate and correct by utilizing test driven development and/or otherwise documenting and coordinating testing.
- Work both independently as well as within a team involving technical partners and domain subject matter experts to consistently develop and implement high quality, secure, scalable software within expected time and budget.
- Participate in a fast-paced agile environment with ability to change rapidly.
Bond Period: NA
- Demonstrated capability with successful experience growing a small team rapidly to scale and managing a team engineers and developers.
- Elite programming capability with rich experience in all facets of development, from applications to architecture to servers to databases to data science.
- Excel at roadmap planning, meeting milestones, and releasing a top-notch product.
- Intimately familiar with Java, SQL, NoSQL, Elasticsearch, Mongo and technologies used for storing.
- Experience building SaaS platforms for enterprise customers and also deploying that cloud solution as a local customer instance.
- Good management and communication skills.
1st round: Written test (Aptitude)
2nd round: Face to Face Technical interview
3rd round: HR Interview
Need to carry updated Resume, two passport size photographs, and educational certificates.
Placement drive updates:
Day/Date of Interview: Thursday, 27th July 2017
Number of students applied: 350
Number of students attended: 22
Number of selects: 01
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected at FinMkt.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the Student|