Eze Software Group (Eze Software) is expanding our Client Service Team in to Hyderabad! We will have over 150 employees in Product Development and Client Service in 2017 with over 1000 employees worldwide and we are looking for top-talent to help us make our mark. This is a unique opportunity to join an emerging team, and be the first to support our globally diverse clients from this, our newest location! Must be tech-savvy, able to work in a fast-paced environment and eager to take on new responsibilities and knowledge.
Designation: Engagement Specialist
B.E/ B.Tech (CSE & IT disciplines only)
2019 Graduates in 2019 with minimum 65% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs only need to apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 4,50,000
- Our Internal tool is a secure data aggregation, file transfer/transformation and scheduling service that interconnects 3rd party and Eze internal systems together to perform various functions. It also allows for the import/export of large amounts of data; transformation of file formats for compatible use with our OMS or 3rd party systems; and the scheduling and customization of a multitude of processes used to intake finalized trade data and start of day positions. Systems Analysts monitor all aspects of these processes for all clients.
- Monitor FIX messages and line connectivity for all clients. FIX messages have inbound and outbound flows, and our team makes sure that we resolve or escalate, based on type, any alert processed through our monitoring console.
Bond Period: NA
- Strong understanding of the Investment Lifecycle with a focus on front/middle/back-office operations.
- Working knowledge of domestic and international equity, fixed income, and derivative products.
- Demonstrated Problem Tickets/Projects management and organizational skills; must have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple Tickets/Projects effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have analytical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required.
- Effective communication skills to set internal and external expectations.
- Working knowledge of relational databases, Windows server environments and experience learning new technical tools.
1st round: Written test
2nd round: Group discussion
3rd round: Case study
4th round: Technical interviews
Client Services function works in shifts to support Eze Software Group stakeholders 24x6, for all the days in a calendar year. The working hours, number of working days in a week, weekly - off will depend upon the requirements of the function. Our team members work a standard 40 hours per week excluding a daily lunch/dinner break of one hour.
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive updates:
Number of students applied: 138
Day/Date of Interview: Friday, 28th June 2019
Number of students attended: 30
Number of selects: 01
TASK Congratulates the student who got selected in SS&C EZE Software.
Selected Candidate details:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||TASK Student Registration Number||Name of the College||District|
|1||Madduri Keerthana||15241A1234||GOKARAJU RANGARAJU INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||Medchal|
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Archana
Contact Number: 040 - 48488245