Exonic Technologies a Next Generation Media Broadcasting Company which facilitates the advertisements based on location, category and audience. We display ads in desired locations, shops and easy customization based on the best interests of the business.
Every business premises having more than 50 customer foot fall a day is eligible for enrolling under our partner program. We will pay a monthly bill based on your shop location, foot fall and working hours of your shop.
Designation: Customer Relationship Executive
B. E/ B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Com, BA, BCA, BBA, BBM and MBA (any discipline) with 50% and above throughout academics Graduating in the Year 2017.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,20,000 + Incentives
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base.
- To convert enquiries into bookings and supporting the ongoing communication between the team and all Exonic clients.
- To ensure that the service delivery to Exonic customers and prospects is of excellent quality.
- To work with the Marketing Operations manager to ensure that marketing campaigns are turned into effective operational delivery.
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself.
- Collecting customer feedback and market.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
Bond Period: NA
Good teamwork skills
Good organization and planning skills
1st round: Written test (Basic concepts of computers, Aptitude and Reasoning)
2nd round: Personal interview with HR
2nd round: Operations interview
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt. issued photo ID proof.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Wednesday, 21st June 2017
Number of students applied: 440
Number of students attended: 10
Number of selects: 04
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected at Exonic Technologies.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||
TASK Registration Number
|Name of the College||District Name|
|1||T Narendra||14545A0334||Malla Reddy Engineering College||Medchal|
|2||Dasari Swetha||160613733035||Stanley College of Engineering and Technology for Women||Hyderabad|
|3||Lavanya||13SS1A0402||Jntuh College of Engineering Sultanpur||Sangareddy|
|4||V Udaykumar||13881A05L7||Vardhaman College of Engineering||Rangareddy|