Erwin supports every critical piece of the enterprise data management and governance lifecycle, enabling data to be transformed into accurate and actionable insights. We provide the only integrated software platform that combines data governance, enterprise architecture, business process, data modeling and data mapping. With the broadest set of connectors for data preparation, modeling and governance, technical users realize greater efficiencies and business users receive better analytics. The comprehensive, role-based erwin EDGE Platform creates an “enterprise data governance experience” that fuels data-driven insights, innovation, compliance and business transformation.
Designation: Associate Software Engineer
B.E/ B.Tech (CSE & IT disciplines only) 2019 Graduating students with 70% (Students can give a percentage equivalent of their CGPA) in 10th,12th and aggregate percentage till 3rd year 2nd Semester without any active/standing backlogs only need apply.
CTC : Selected candidates would be under probation for 6 months and INR 15,000 per month ( INR 1,80 ,000 Per annum) would be paid and on confirmation an annual compensation would be of INR 3,36,000 per Annum
- Work with senior team members to understand assigned modules and new product features
- Design and code non-complex units/modules/products that meet functional and business requirements on schedule.
- Perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
- Contribute documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Fix bugs, add minor enhancements, and convert software to other platforms.
- Put forward accurate time estimates of work to be done on a project
- May develop and utilize automated test scripts to perform duties
- Record issues into a defect-tracking system and participate in test plan reviews
Bond Period: 30 months
Should have good problem-solving skills
Passion to learn new technologies and domain
Ability to work in a team and individually – as the project demands
Good communication and organization skills.
1st round: Written test
2nd round: Two rounds of face to face Technical interview
3rd round: HR interview
Number of students applied: 781
Placement drive updates:
Number of students eligible for Erwin placement drive: 712
Day/ Date of Written test: Thursday, 7th February 2019
Number of students attended: 142
Number of students shortlisted for 2nd level of interview (Technical & HR interview) : 20
Number of selects: 03
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected in Erwin India Private Limited.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||TASK Student Registration Number||Name of the student||College Name||District|
|1||160315733061||Umme Hani||Deccan College of Engineering & Technology||Hyderabad|
|2||15K91A1206||Bathini Pranathi||TKR College of Engineering and Technology||Ranga Reddy|
|3||15K91A05C8||Srinivas||TKR College of Engineering and Technology||Ranga Reddy|
For any questions and clarifications you may write or contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Lavanya
Contact Number: 040 - 48488247
Applied Students: 0