EMBUS has been involved in a series of high end research and development since the February of 2012. By October of 2017, we re-branded ourselves from EMBUS AUTOMATION PVT LTD to "EMBUS ENGINEERING SERVICES".
EMBUS Engineering Services – Offering Technical Support in trouble shooting and solving IT problems with voice processing capabilities, sets revolutionizing standards at the global level with the sole ambition of increasing accessibility and quality support and services to our customers.
We develop software solutions along-side of Web development, Mobile applications as well as Games on the digital platform. As a result, of our R&D we have come up with various energy efficient solutions which are in their testing phase, awaiting for the right time to set foot and revolutionize the energy industry. We at our organization see the future filled with efficient utilization of natural energy and efficiently utilize it for the betterment of the humanity.
Domain: Customer Support
Designation: Voice Process Associate
- B.Sc, B.Com, B.E/ B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, MBA (all disciplines) 2017 graduates with minimum 60% throughout the academics and no backlogs only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR,1,80,000
- Answer inbound calls from customers regarding N/W, Windows, OS, H/W, Mac OS , related queries.
- Any customer service/voice experience is preferred.
- Resolve issues pertaining to Windows, MAC OS.
- Comprehend the issue, search on Knowledge Management Tool and communicate/narrate effectively.
- Document & add new issues/solutions to Knowledge Management Repository.
- Utilize professional techniques to retain & delight customers.
- Use of soft skills - Listen, Empathy, Courtesy etc.
- Provide quality service & resolve concerns efficiently & professionally.
Bond Period: 1 year
- Average verbal and communication skills
- Organized and systematic
- Creative, mature, self-motivated, reliable and proactive and a team player.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business mails, and queries.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers, leads, and the management.
1st round: Written Test
2nd round: Group Discussion
3rd round: HR interview
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt issued photo ID proof.
Working Hours-Flexible to work UK shifts
Shift Timings: 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Placement drive updates:
Day/Date of Interview: Wednesday, 07th March 2018
Number of students applied: 305
Number of selects: 01
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected at Embus Engineering Services.
Selected Candidate Details:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||TASK Registration Number||Name of the College||District|
|1||Sandeep Kumar thota||13WJ105R9||Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology||Rangareddy|