EMBUS has been involved in a series of high end research and development since the February of 2012. By October of 2017, we re-branded ourselves from EMBUS AUTOMATION PVT LTD to "EMBUS ENGINEERING SERVICES".
EMBUS Engineering Services – Offering Technical Support in trouble shooting and solving IT problems with voice processing capabilities, sets revolutionizing standards at the global level with the sole ambition of increasing accessibility and quality support and services to our customers.
We develop software solutions along-side of Web development, Mobile applications as well as Games on the digital platform. As a result, of our R&D we have come up with various energy efficient solutions which are in their testing phase, awaiting for the right time to set foot and revolutionize the energy industry. We at our organization see the future filled with efficient utilization of natural energy and efficiently utilize it for the betterment of the humanity.
Domain: Technical Support
Designation: Technical Support Executive
- B.E/ B.Tech, B.Com, B.Sc, MCA, MBA (any discipline) 2017 graduates with 60% aggregate throughout academics and no backlogs need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,20,000
- Answer inbound calls from customers regarding N/W, Windows, OS, H/W, Mac OS , related queries.
- Any customer service/voice experience is preffered.
- Resolve issues pertaining to Windows,MAC OS.
- Comprehend the issue, search on Knowledge Management Tool and communicate/narrate effectively.
- Document & add new issues/solutions to Knowledge Management Repository.
- Utilize professional techniques to retain & delight customers.
- Use of soft skills - Listen, Empathy, Courtesy etc.
- Provide quality service & resolve concerns efficiently & professionally.
Bond Period: 1 Year
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible to work on shifts.
- Should have good understanding on networking functionalities.
1st round: Written test
2nd round: Group Discussion
3rd round: HR interview
Need to carry updated resume with two colour passport size photographs , government approved original address proof and ID proof.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Friday, 1st December 2017
Number of students applied: 132
Number of students attended: 14
Number of selects: 09
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected at EMBUS.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||TASK Registration Number||Name of the college||District|
|1||Keerthi Reddy G||13568T0921||University College Of Engineering and Technology For Women||
|2||Vinitha Karnakanti||13TK1A04D7||SVS Group of Institutions||Warangal Urban|
|3||Lagga Nishitha||13TK1A04E7||SVS Group of Institutions||Warangal Urban|
|4||G Sai Krishna||135U1A0422||AVN Institute of Engineering and Technology||Rangareddy|
|5||CH Seetharamulu||13281A0426||Kamala Institute of Technology & Science||Peddapalli|
|6||G Avyaktha||136B1A0543||Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Science for Women||Nizamabad|
|7||M Renuka||13RH1A0435||Malla Reddy Engineering College for Women||Medchal|
|8||G Nagalakshmi||13TP1A0431||Siddhartha Institute of Engineering and Technology||Rangareddy|