Dolcera is a leading analytics, technology & business consulting firm; HQ in Silicon Valley, US; Beijing, China and Hyderabad, India. Dolcera's clients include many of the world's largest companies in several different industries including software, electronics, technology, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biotechnology, alternative energy, manufacturing and consumer goods. Dolcera's business model is highly scalable with strong competitive differentiators built in its service offerings - which involve use of proprietary software to deliver its services to clients. Dolcera helps its clients around the globe to create sustainable innovation through actionable insights.
Dolcera works with research groups of the local team and clients to answer some of the strategic questions asked by the clients.
Dolcera's work products include:
Business research services to help make/plan business for our clients • Detailed IP (patent) and technology landscapes with competitive profiling Sales of proprietary software for 'do it yourself' customers • Patent pending data modeling and data analytics platforms for scalable, web scale research requests
Dolcera provides a learning platform & exposure to multiple domains / disciplines through our top notch clients. Dolcera's team comprises leading technology experts from some of the leading universities of India. Our team comprises a good mix of thought leaders from Stanford, Harvard, IIT's, IIM's, MDI and other prestigious institutes.
M.Tech (Communication Systems, CSE, VLSI & Electronics) 2018 Graduates students with 75% throughout the academics and no backlogs only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 4,00,000 - INR 4,50,000
- Analyst - IP is expected to work in researching, analyzing and presenting key observations using analytics and presentation tools.
- Key responsibility is to determine the patentability of the technology, portfolio analysis, validity and patent landscape reports.
- Research technical literature including Patents , Research products and associated Technical Literature
- Work as subject matter expert in areas of his/her qualification.
Bond Period: 18 months
- Ability to interprets /connect complimentary pieces of information and transform them to business enabling insights.
- Ability to deliver targets with respect to quality, schedule and cost backed by high responsiveness and customer connect.
- Clear and thoughtful communication skills to influence and collaborate effectively with diverse audience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player and ability to handle pressure.
1st round: Online test
2nd round: Technical interview
3rd round: HR discussion
Placement drive updates:
Number of students applied: 07
Day/ Date of interview: Thursday, 28th March 2019
Number of students attended: 02
Number of selects: Zero
Applied Students: 0