Dolcera is a leading KPO of India; located in Silicon Valley, US; Beijing, China and Hyderabad, India, in the field of technology research, business research and analytics domains. Dolcera's clients include many of the world's largest companies in several different industries including software, electronics, technology, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biotechnology, alternative energy, manufacturing and consumer goods. Dolcera's business model is highly scalable with strong competitive differentiators built in its service offerings - which involve use of proprietary software to deliver its services to clients. Dolcera helps its clients around the globe to create sustainable innovation through actionable insights.
Dolcera works with research groups of the local team and clients to answer some of the strategic questions asked by the clients.
Dolcera's work products include:
- Business research services to help make/plan business for our clients
- Detailed IP (patent) and technology landscapes with competitive profiling
- Sales of proprietary software for 'do it yourself' customers
- Patent pending data modeling and data analytics platforms for scalable, web scale research requests
- B.Tech/B.E (CSE & ECE disciplines only) 2016/ 2017 graduates with minimum 60% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 3,25,000 - INR 4,00,000
- Developing highly reliable web crawlers and parsers across various websites
- Extract structured/unstructured data and store them into SQL/No SQL data store
- Work closely with business/ Research teams to provide scraped data for analysis
- Maintain the scrape projects delivered to client/production.
- Optimize the existing processes, and provide ongoing feedback on tools and processes.
Bond Period: 18 months
- Good Knowledge in Python programming will be an advantage
- Should have Good understanding in SQL/PL SQL
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and come up with efficient workaround
- Good to have, experience in MongoDB
- Must be a fast learner and familiar with large data processing
1st round: Online Test
2nd round: Technical Interview
3rd round: HR Interview
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt issued photo ID proof.
Placement drive updates:
Day/Date of Interview: Thursday 2nd November 2017
Number of students applied: 93
Number of students attended: 27
Number of selects: 01
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected at Dolcera.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||TASK Registration Number||Name of the college||District|
|1||Sattavaram Nikhil Kumar Reddy||13J41A1242||Malla Reddy Engineering College||