Dispatch Track is Number 1 and the fastest growing software provider for the Last Mile Logistics industry. With customers spanning from US, Canada, Europe and China, Dispatch Track is expanding and we are looking for talented individuals to help us with our growth. Our offices are located in San Jose, Maryland, Hyderabad and Mysore.
We are a product-based company, not services-based company.
We provide software for the logistics industry mostly in the US, Canada & UK. With some clients in other countries like Mexico, Taiwan and Australia. We have been very successful, almost double year over year, and these positions are opened as part of our growth strategy.
Designation: Software Support Analyst
MCA, MBA, B.E/ B.Tech (any discipline) 2018 graduates with minimum 60% throughout the academics and without any backlogs only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 2,50,000 – INR 3,00,000
- Help resolve software and technical questions for the customer efficiently and effectively
- Gather the required information necessary in order to best handle customer software and technical inquiries.
- Manage customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution
- Extensively research and document customer technical issues
- Collaborate with Technical Support team members to properly manage customer inquiries and escalate when appropriate
- Partner with Technical Support team members on various strategic projects when needed
- Own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status
- Troubleshooting technical issues with the product, and logging bugs where needed.
- Talking to US customers on the phone, communicating via email and conducting go to meetings.
- Conducting product training to customers on specific features.
Bond Period: NA
- Neutral accent, great customer management skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Deep understanding of web architecture.
- Working knowledge of Application Programming Interface (API), and how it is used.
- Excellent verbal and written skills - this is MUST.
- Work in rotational shifts since we offer 24X7 support.
- Prior experience directly working with customers in US/UK or Australia is preferred.
1st round: Written (Aptitude test)
2nd round: HR interview
3rd round: Skype/Video Conferencing with US team
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 recent passport size photographs, photo copy of all certificates and Government-approved original identity proof on the Day/ Date of interview.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Monday, 18th & Tuesday, 19th February 2019
Number of students applied: 224
Number of students attended: 50
Number of selects: 05
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected in DispatchTrack Software Pvt Ltd.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the student||TASK Student Registration Number||Name of the College||District|
|1||Sudha Arya Dundigalla||14281A0465||Kamala Institute of Technology and Science||Karimnagar|
|2||Harekamde AnkitRahul||160714733068||Methodist College of Engineering and Technology||Hyderabad|
|3||Varun Sai Guduri||245114733053||MVSR Engineering College||Ranga Reddy|
|4||Paka Nitin Sai||245114734083||MVSR Engineering College||Ranga Reddy|
|5||Vyshnavi Dulam||14641A0489||Vaagdevivaagdevi College of Engineering||Warangal Urban|