Direct Dialogue Initiatives aims to provide ethical fundraising and public engagement services to civil society organisations working in the development sector in India. We strive to offer support to environmental and social justice organisations through engaging ordinary citizens in direct dialogue on issues that affect them, and harnessing their financial support for effecting change.
Founded by Mr Aroon Raman and Mr Arvind Shivakumar, Direct Dialogue Initiatives India has Greenpeace Stitching Council as a major investor and shareholder. Together, we intend to create an enterprise that offers engagement assistance to civil society organisations in building a strong supporter and donor base, and developing a sustainable model of financial support for their work.
B.Sc, B.Com, B.A , B.E/ B.Tech, MBA (any discipline) 2019 Graduates with 50% aggregate throughout the academics without any backlogs.
Only Male candidates only need apply.
CTC: INR 2,38,800 + (Selected candidates would be paid Working Day Travel Allowance of INR 2500 per month ) + Incentives (INR 1000- INR 20,000)
- The role of a Direct Dialogue Recruiter is to raise awareness about Green Peace Campaigns to people on the street, at public places, offices, on phone and at their homes and inspire them to contribute funds and become financial supporters of Client’s.
- Develop an understanding of Client’s campaigns.
- Make presentations and calls and explain Client’s campaigns to members of the public in a clear and interesting way.
- Meet set income targets by signing paid-supporters for Client’s.
Bond Period: NA
- Must have good communication skill
- Ability to talk and listen to people and build rapport with a wide range of people
- Keen desire to learn on the job and Client’s Campaigns
- Energy and drive to inspire people and promote Client’s
- Ability to work towards fundraising targets, accept and implement feedback
1st round: HR interview
2nd round: Communication interview
3rd round: Interview with Manger
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad & Mumbai
Placement drive updates:
Number of students applied: 157
Day / Date of interview: Thursday, 18th July 2019
Number of students attended: 11
Number of selects: Zero
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Archana
Contact Number: 040 - 48488245