A Red Herring Global 100 company & Silicon India 100 2013 winner – provides subscription support, consulting and System Integration services for an end-to-end custom built Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and Predictive Analytics solution based upon business requirements – both “in-premise” and “on-cloud”. We utilize open source BI and “in-memory” analytics to architect a solution that utilizes “best of breed” features of tools and tames structured and unstructured “Big Data” (Hadoop, Columnar databases and Data appliances) to provide a lower TCO but feature rich solution. DEFTeam can help you architect a Cloud based platform that can be seamlessly scaled-up or down based upon usability and availability. We give zero-downtime upgrades, full manageability and flexibility of paying as you go!
We work with “Open Source”, provide “Enterprise Subscription support” (as a reseller) and use a combination of multiple tools to provide you a custom built one-stop-solution. DEFTeam partners (reseller and SI) with TIBCO Jaspersoft, TIBCO Spotfire, Revolution Analytics, Amazon Web Services, Actian, Pentaho, Tableau, Mongo DB, Microstrategy and IBM (Pure Data offerings) etc to architect and integrate a solution with your existing application(s). We offer global delivery model that leverages labour arbitrage which can be tailored to achieve even 100% offshore/offsite delivery
Domain: Software Development
Designation: Trainee Software Engineer
- MCA, M.E/ M.Tech( CSE& IT disciplines only) with 60% throughout the academics and no back logs Graduating in 2018 students only need to apply.
Stipend during Internship: INR 10,000 per month
Duration of internship: 3 months
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Java core fundamentals
- HTML, HTML5 and CSS, CSS3 fundamentals
- CSS Frameworks, Bootstrap is a preference
- Java Dynamic web module understanding
1st round: Online Test
2nd round: Two rounds of face to face Technical interview
3rd round: HR Interview
Please carry your updated resume, 2 recent passport size photographs & a govt issued photo ID proof.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Thursday, 21st December 2017
Number of students applied: 137
Number of students attended: 33
Number of selects: 04
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected at DEFTeam.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||TASK Registration Number||Name of the College||District Name|
|1||Dasari Sudhir Babu||16211D5813||B. V. Raju Institute of Technology||Medak|
|2||Y Naveen Kumar||4511-15-862-018||University College of Engineering Technology, MGU||Nalgonda|
|3||Janga Lavanya||17k81D5803||St. Martin's Engineering College||Medchal|
|4||Amer Hussain||16311D2508||Sreenidhi Institute of Scince & Technology||Medchal|