CtrlS (Asia's Largest Tier 4 DC) has datacenters in Hyderabad and Mumbai with an upcoming facility in Delhi. The company has developed the capabilities to provide platform level services which includes data center infrastructure, storage, backup, hardware, OS layers, and network and security layers. It offers a host of outsourced business solutions and services such as Disaster Recovery on demand, Managed services, Private cloud-on-demand to enable clients to make the paradigm shift from the captive datacenter model to the outsourced one. The CtrlS datacenter is Tier 4 certified and provides 99.995% uptime guarantee, less than 22 minutes of downtime in a year and N+N redundancy. With 1.42 PUE, it is the most power efficient datacenter in India. Dual power sources and an additional captive power plant ensure uninterrupted power and cooling systems. It also provides high bandwidth availability and a choice from India’s leading TELCOs. It is also the only one of its kind in India to provide 8-zone security, scalability for up to 10 years, guaranteeing the highest availability and least energy consumption. Armed with top-of-the-line features and the very best of infrastructure and technology, it offers clients an array of benefits which can drive a saving of upto 40 percent on total cost of ownership. The facility sets the benchmark in the datacenter space with 8-zone security, making it the most secure datacentre in India. It has ISO-20000-1, ISO-27001 and BS 25999 certifications.
Cloud Hosting Services, Colocation Services, Managed Services, Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Planning Services, Custom-built IT Infrastructure and Services suitable for large corporations, Dedicated Server Hosting, Enterprise Email Solutions.
Domain: Data Center/ Cloud computing
Designation: Associate Graduate Trainee (Datacenter)
- B.Sc (Computers), B.Sc (Computers with Honors), BCA 2019 Graduates with 65% throughout the academics and no back logs only need apply.
CTC per Annum : INR 2,75,000
- There are many and varied responsibilities required of an engineer within a growing company. A Cloud / Data Center Engineer works within a small, high-end team.
- The role requires an understanding of Windows Server, Linux server administration, Networking & Storage and key applications and services running on virtualized and non-virtualized platforms.
- The role’s primary focus is the simplification of providing instances of the company’s products and services by leveraging on products developed and to automate the many tasks required to enable and manage our offerings.
- In addition, Cloud / Data Center engineers are responsible for complex problem resolution, creating and improving procedures and facilitating communication.
- Responsibilities also include providing Hosted Linux systems, Windows and Exchange Systems and databases, and network troubleshooting, and providing various technical solutions to the business.
- This is a great career opportunity for a highly motivated individual who wants to extend and utilize his or her solid and broad skills.
- Roles and Responsibilities: Be a talent multiplier who gets the team around them to excel
- Be persistent, creative and driven to get results relentlessly
- Exhibit a strong backbone to challenge the status quo, when needed
- Show pride of ownership and strive for excellence in everything undertaken
- Exhibit a high level of curiosity, keeping abreast of the latest trends & technologies
Bond Period: 3 years
- Strong analytical skills in analyzing complex problems, processes, and systems to propose solutions
- Knowledge of basic networking technologies, services and equipment including, Ethernet, VPN routing protocols and architectures, multicast, LAN infrastructures
- Knowledge of cloud computing concepts & infrastructures
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to communicate across cross-functional teams
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
1st round: Written test / Online test (Subjects: Basic of electronics, Networking, Computer Science, Analytical and logical reasoning and quants)
2nd round: Technical interview by Panel
3rd round: HR Interview
Selected students will have technical training for 2 months.
For more details please contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Contact Number: 040 - 48488246
Last Date to Apply: 08th August 2019
Applied Students: 26