CtrlS (Asia's Largest Tier 4 DC) has datacenters in Hyderabad and Mumbai with an upcoming facility in Delhi. The company has developed the capabilities to provide platform level services which includes data center infrastructure, storage, backup, hardware, OS layers, network and security layers. It offers a host of outsourced business solutions and services such as Disaster Recovery on demand, Managed services, Private cloud-on-demand to enable clients to make the paradigm shift from the captive datacenter model to the outsourced one. The CtrlS datacenter is Tier 4 certified and provides 99.995% uptime guarantee, less than 22 minutes of downtime in a year and N+N redundancy. With 1.42 PUE, it is the most power efficient datacenter in India. Dual power sources and an additional captive power plant ensure uninterrupted power and cooling systems. It also provides high bandwidth availability and a choice from India’s leading TELCOs. It is also the only one of its kind in India to provide 8-zone security, scalability for up to 10 years, guaranteeing the highest availability and least energy consumption. Armed with top-of-the-line features and the very best of infrastructure and technology, it offers clients an array of benefits which can drive a saving of upto 40 percent on total cost of ownership. The facility sets the benchmark in the datacenter space with 8-zone security, making it the most secure datacentre in India. It has ISO-20000-1, ISO-27001 and BS 25999 certifications.
Cloud Hosting Services, Colocation Services, Managed Services, Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Planning Services, Custom-built IT Infrastructure and Services suitable for large corporations, Dedicated Server Hosting, Enterprise Email Solutions
Domain: Cloud Computing/ Data Center
Designation: Graduate Trainee
- B.E/ B.Tech, 2017 Passing outs ( CSE,IT& ECE disciplines only)
- Students who possess min 75% aggregate or 8.5 GPA in B.E/ B.Tech without any active/standing backlogs and EAMCET rank below 20000 only need to apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 3,00,000 – INR 3,30,000
- There are many and varied responsibilities required of an engineer within a growing company. A Cloud / Data Center Engineer works within a small, high-end team.
- The role requires an understanding of Windows Server, Linux server administration, Networking & Storage and key applications and services running on virtualized and non-virtualized platforms.
- The role’s primary focus is the simplification of providing instances of the company’s products and services by leveraging on products developed and to automate the many tasks required to enable and manage our offerings.
- In addition, Cloud / Data Center engineers are responsible for complex problem resolution, creating and improving procedures and facilitating communication.
- Responsibilities also include providing Hosted Linux systems, Windows and Exchange Systems and databases, and network troubleshooting, and providing various technical solutions to the business.
- This is a great career opportunity for a highly motivated individual who wants to extend and utilize his or her solid and broad skills.
Bond Period: 3 years
- Strong analytical skills in analyzing complex problems, processes, and systems to propose solutions.
- Knowledge of basic networking technologies, services and equipment including ,Ethernet, VPN routing protocols and architectures, multicast, LAN infrastructures.
- Knowledge of cloud computing concepts & infrastructures.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to communicate across cross-functional teams.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
1st round: Written Test (Subjects: Basic of electronics, Networking, Computer Science, Analytical reasoning and Aptitude)
2nd round: Group Discussion
3rd round: Technical Interview
4th round: HR Interview
Technical Training duration: 2 months.
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt issued photo ID proof.
NOTE: First slot (students who have EAMCET rank below 5000) of placement drive results are awaited.
Students who have attended CtrlS Datacenters Ltd Drive from past 6 months are not eligible to attend this Drive.
Placement Drive Details:
Number of students applied: 204
Day/Date of interview: Wednesday, 25th January 2017
Reporting time: 09:30 AM
Venue: St. Martin's Engineering College
Sy. No.98, Dulapally Road,
Dhulapally, Near Kompally,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500014.
Click here for location: https://goo.gl/maps/BgMYEYtYphN2
For any Questions or Clarifications on proposed CtrlS Datacenters Ltd placement drive you may contact :
Mr. Srinivas Reddy P
Contact Number: 040-48488242