The year 2002 witnessed the genesis of Concorde Motors India Ltd. (CMIL) as a fully owned subsidiary of Tata Motors with the exit of Jardine International from the JV entered into in 1997.
Concorde Motors has been a pioneer in professionalizing the auto retail business in the country. The company has continued to grow in stature in the decade and half of its existence and has become a benchmark in the industry.
Today we are an ISO 9001:2008 certified company. We are also the only automotive dealer and one of the few Tata companies in India to achieve the prestigious 'IMS Certification' from TUV Nord. IMS stands for Integrated Management System and ensures compliance to strict Quality, Environment, Health & Safety Standards across the organization. The company is a world class 'One Stop Shop' for the complete range of Tata passenger Vehicles, Sales, Service and Spare parts.
Designation: Executive Sales/Customer Advisor
BBA, B.Com, B.A, B.Sc, B.Tech/ B.E (any discipline) with minimum 50% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs Graduating in 2017
CTC per Annum: INR 1,50,000 – INR 2,50,000
- Track pipeline, status of each lead and conversion potential on daily basis
- Completes all documentation and collects customer information during the activity in order to open the green form
- Follows up on the lead allotted after receiving green form with customer Information
- Conducts home visit / Test Drive as per appointment
- Plan and adhere to the schedule of Home Visits / Test drive at 100 % conversion Ratio 7 Conduct a detailed need analysis to engage with the customer
- Address all questions/objection by the customer and involve Brand Champion in case not able to address the questions 11 Conduct lead qualification and update the form accordingly
- Generate Proforma Invoice for the customer based on his requirements and considering the prevalent schemes/offers 13 Advises the customer on the financing options, RTO process, insurance, booking amount
- Continuous follow up with the customer at each stage to convert the green form to yellow form 15 Gets commitment sheet signed off with the customer after booking of the vehicle and completing all document
Bond Period: NA
- Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Selling Skills, Passion towards marketing field, Customer Handling & Negotiation Skills
1st round: HR Interview
2nd round: Interview with GM Sales and Unit Head/TML
Please carry updated Resume, two passport size photos and ID proof.
Students should have Smart Phone, two-wheeler and valid driving license.
Placement drive updates:
Day/Date of Interview: Tuesday,11th July 2017
Number of students applied: 309
Number of students attended: 08
Number of selects: 02
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected at Concorde Motors India Ltd.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the Students||TASK Registration Number||Name of the College||District|
|1||Narasimha Middapaka||961663145||Chaitanya Post Graduate College||Khammam|
|2||Sandeep Malagala||13R91A0493||Teegala Krishna Reddy Engineering College||Ranga Reddy|