Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in ten industry verticals: automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; energy and public-sector. We are Different by Design.
Domain: Business Process Outsourcing
- B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BBM, B. Zc, B.A, BCA, B.E/B.Tech, (any disciplines) 2018 Graduates with 55% aggregate throughout the academics and without any backlogs only need apply and no backlogs need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 2,25,000 – INR 2,75,000
Bond Period: NA
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Must possess effective organizational skills and time management skills with the ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to respond quickly and intelligently in a fast paced environment, making accurate decisions under pressure
- Basic knowledge of the call center industry
- Basic understanding of the financial impact of all decisions made within the Command Center (i.e.; system downtime; overtime; home early; utilization; percent answered; etc.)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships.
Should be willing to work in Night Shifts
1st round: Written test (Technical)
2nd round: Technical face to face interview
3rd round: HR interview
Please carry an updated Resume and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof on the Day/ Date of interview.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Monday, 11th February 2019
Number of students applied: 155
Number of selects: Zero
Applied Students: 0