Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 241,300 employees as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Over the past 20 years, Cognizant, in line with its theme- 'Keep Challenging' has challenged the status quo and continuously reinvented itself to stay relevant to its clients and stakeholders. While our core tenets that form our unique cultural DNA remains, we have adapted ourselves to the changing marketplace dynamics to emerge as the fastest growing consulting, technology and business service company globally. Our high-touch customer relationship model, deep domain and consulting expertise, and strong execution help us to continue to post industry-leading revenue growth despite the macro-economic challenges.
We are pleased to announce that Cognizant has been named among the Forbes. World's Most Innovative Companies of 2015 (August 2015), ranked #230 in Fortune 500 2015 (up from #288 in 2014) and ranked in Fortune magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the eighth year in a row. Glassdoor ranked Cognizant's CEO, Francisco D'Souza, among the top 10 highest rated CEOs in the UK.
We offer our Associates, an opportunity-filled and performance driven work environment. We are excited to welcome highly skilled graduates from your institution into our vibrant organization
Domain: Business Process Out bound
Designation: Voice Process Executive
B.E/B.Tech, B. Sc, B.Com, BBA, BBM, BZC, B.A, BCA (All Disciplines)
2019 graduates with 55% throughout the academics and no back logs only need to apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 2,20,000
Bond Period: NA
- Design and deliver value to the customer
- Monitor the calls made
- Responsible for proper recording and scrutiny of complaints received
- Answer participant questions ,as well as question participants to obtain full understanding of the information being requested
- Maintain and develop external party relationships
- Report on weekly activities, or sales prospects
- Responsibility to match companies skillset to clients’ needs and objectives
- Excellent Communication skills, problem solving ,and analytical skills
- Flexible to work in rotational shift/night shift
- Ability to work well with range of individuals
- Ability to remain focused in a fast-paced environment
1st round: Face to Face communication
2nd round: HR interview
- Work location: Pan India
- Please carry 4 passport size photographs, PEN, Hard copy of RESUME (2 copies) , original ID PROOF (Aadhaar / PAN / passport), original and 2 photocopies of 10th , 12th & UG/ PG mark sheets on the date of Technical & HR Interview.
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive details:
Day/ Date of interview: Thursday/ 20th February & 27th February 2020
Note: Position is freezed due to the current Covid- 19 situation
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 040 - 48488246