Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 241,300 employees as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Over the past 20 years, Cognizant, in line with its theme- 'Keep Challenging' has challenged the status quo and continuously reinvented itself to stay relevant to its clients and stakeholders. While our core tenets that form our unique cultural DNA remains, we have adapted ourselves to the changing marketplace dynamics to emerge as the fastest growing consulting, technology and business service company globally. Our high-touch customer relationship model, deep domain and consulting expertise, and strong execution help us to continue to post industry-leading revenue growth despite the macro-economic challenges.
We are pleased to announce that Cognizant has been named among the Forbes. World's Most Innovative Companies of 2015 (August 2015), ranked #230 in Fortune 500 2015 (up from #288 in 2014) and ranked in Fortune magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the eighth year in a row. Glassdoor ranked Cognizant's CEO, Francisco D'Souza, among the top 10 highest rated CEOs in the UK.
We offer our Associates, an opportunity-filled and performance driven work environment. We are excited to welcome highly skilled graduates from your institution into our vibrant organization.
Domain: Application Services
Designation: Programmer Trainee
- B.Sc, BCA, B.Com (Computers) 2019 Graduates with minimum 60% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs only need apply.
CTC per annum: INR 2,10,000
- The Programmer trainee would work on software intelligence and tools used for Manual and automation techniques.
Bond Period: NA
- Strong analytical skills in analyzing complex problems, processes, and systems to propose solutions.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills with ability to communicate across cross-functional teams.
1st round: Online Aptitude test
2nd round: 2 rounds of personal face to face interview
3rd round: Technical interview
4th round: HR interview
Work location: Pan India
Flexible to work in any shift / domain.
Candidates must carry the following documents for the recruitment process:
- 2 Recent Photographs (both earsshould be visible in light background)
- Updated Resume (max of 2 pages)
- All academic mark sheets & certificates (original & 1 photocopy) for verification.
- 1 photocopy of PAN Card, Aadhaar Card (front & back page)
Last Date to Apply: 03:00 PM, 08th July 2019
Awaiting confirmation for the Online Aptitude test/ 2 rounds of personal face to face interview / Technical interview/ HR interview schedule from Cognizant.
For more details please contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Contact Number: 040 - 48488246
Applied Students: 0