Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 241,300 employees as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Over the past 20 years, Cognizant, in line with its theme- 'Keep Challenging' has challenged the status quo and continuously reinvented itself to stay relevant to its clients and stakeholders. While our core tenets that form our unique cultural DNA remains, we have adapted ourselves to the changing marketplace dynamics to emerge as the fastest growing consulting, technology and business service company globally. Our high-touch customer relationship model, deep domain and consulting expertise, and strong execution help us to continue to post industry-leading revenue growth despite the macro-economic challenges.
We are pleased to announce that Cognizant has been named among the Forbes. World's Most Innovative Companies of 2015 (August 2015), ranked #230 in Fortune 500 2015 (up from #288 in 2014) and ranked in Fortune magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the eighth year in a row. Glassdoor ranked Cognizant's CEO, Francisco D'Souza, among the top 10 highest rated CEOs in the UK.
We offer our Associates, an opportunity-filled and performance driven work environment. We are excited to welcome highly skilled graduates from your institution into our vibrant organization
Domain: Software Development
Designation: Engineer Trainee- Service Desk
- B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, EIE, E&E, Applied Electronics, Computer & Technology, Electrical, ETE, ICE & Software Engineering discipline only)
- 2019 graduates with 60% throughout the academics and no back logs only need to apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 3,38,005
- A service desk associate will be the primary point of contact for customers over phone, e-mail or ticketing tool and will provide first and second line of support for technical issues.
- The associate will be analyzed, diagnose and resolve issues with a strong aptitude for working with applications and systems.
- The role entails having a basic understanding of networking, computer hardware and software components.
Bond Period: NA
- Strong analytical skills in analyzing complex problems, processes, and systems to propose solutions
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills with ability to communicate across cross-functional teams
1st round: Online Aptitude Test
2nd round: Technical Interview
3rd round: HR interview
- Work location: Pan India
- Flexible work in any shift / domain.
- Please carry 4 passport size photographs, PEN, Hard copy of RESUME (2 copies) , original ID PROOF (Aadhaar / PAN / passport), original and 2 photocopies of 10th , 12th & UG/ PG mark sheets on the date of Technical & HR Interview.
Placement drive details:
Students are requested to take the online test as per following:
- The selection process with first step is administering "Online Aptitude Test".
- The Online Aptitude test link has been shared from Aspiring Minds (Online Aptitude Test vendor of Cognizant Technologies) to your respective mail ID’s
- Once you receive the online test link you are requested to note the following:
- You can access the test link at the comfort of your home / college / Internet Cafe.
- You should make sure the test is taken on a laptop/ computer with a webcam.
- Make sure you use latest version of Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome browser for better test experience
- The test is online proctored and in case of any malpractice (opening Google, trying to use Phones etc.), the test will end abruptly
Important Note: Position is on hold due to current Covid- 19 situation.
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact Number: 040 - 48488246