From quieter flights and safer train rides to more reliable energy supply, we strive to provide comprehensive solutions that help our clients achieve their operational and business goals. To us, problems are an opportunity to use our extensive global experience and industry knowledge creatively to help our clients do more-we make them more capable, more flexible, and more competitive.
Founded in 1991, Cyient provides engineering, manufacturing, geospatial, network, and operations management services to global industry leaders. We deliver innovative solutions that add value to businesses through the deployment of robust processes and state-of-the-art technology. Our high quality products and services help clients leverage market opportunities and gain the competitive advantage.
To ensure streamlined efficiency and seamless operations, we have key centres at strategic locations across the globe.
Designation: Junior Executive Operations
- Any Diploma/Degree (Non-Engineering) with a minimum of 60%
- Passing out in 2017 & 2018
CTC per Annum: INR 1,75,000
Employment: 1 year on contract for Cyient and will be absorbed based on the performance
Service agreement:1 year
- Ensure all requests for travel services are acknowledged and handled in an efficient manner.
- Source the most cost effective solutions for flights, accommodation and hire cars.
- Providing a full range of administrative support to one or more business divisions
- Liaise with People Planning to ensure all people movements are booked and itineraries are confirmed.
- Managing dashboards and analysing reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Attention to detail and a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to cope with changing tasks and priorities.
- Be able to closely work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment of objectives and expectations.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines within a team environment.
- Previous experience in the customer support industry is an advantage.
- 1st round: Assessment (CBT / PBT) on Technical + Non-Technical concepts
- 2nd round: Technical interview
- Final round: HR interview
Need to carry updated Resume, two passport size photographs, and educational certificates, Government-approved original id proof of address
Last Date to Apply: On or Before 09:00 AM on May 10th, 2019
To Apply Click Here