Founded in 1991, CYIENT provides engineering, manufacturing, geospatial, network, and operations management services to global industry leaders. We deliver innovative solutions that add value to businesses through the deployment of robust processes and state-of-the-art technology. Our high-quality products and services help clients leverage market opportunities and gain a competitive advantage.
Domain: Heavy Engineering
Designation: Engineer Trainee
- B. Tech in Mechanical
- Minimum 60% without any backlogs, students graduating in 2018
CTC per Annum: INR 2,75,000
Bond Period: 3 years
- Working on Engineering Technical Publication Projects-Technical Authoring, Illustrations, Parts catalogs, e-learning portal development, etc.
- The candidate is expected to work on Parts Authoring and respective Illustrations creation for Parts catalogs of agriculture, construction and forestry equipment
- Responsible for quality and timeliness of the deliverables
- Will have to work in Windchill, GCAWWArbortext, IsoDraw and Simplified Technical English (STE)
- Having good knowledge on technical publication and related tools - Adobe illustrator, Iso draw, Adobe Photoshop, Epic Editor, Creo View, Creo Parametric, Team Center, Windchill, PDM, Wise, WPA, SAP, etc.,
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good drawing reading skills and GD&T skills
- Must be a good team player and work independently with little supervision.
- Exposure to Creo 2.0 tool, IsoDraw, Arbortext
- 1st round: Assessment (CBT / PBT) on Technical + Non-Technical concepts
- 2nd round: Technical interview
- Final round: HR interview
Need to carry updated Resume, two passport size photographs, and educational certificates, Government-approved original id proof of address
Last Date to Apply: 5:00 PM on April 20th, 2019
Number of Students applied: 25
Number of Students eligible for screening: 21
Awaiting Confirmation for Assesment/ Interview Schedule from CYIENT