For over 30 years, CGS has supported global enterprises, regional companies and government agencies with business applications, learning systems and outsourcing services to solve the fundamental business challenges they face.
Headquartered in New York City, CGS employs more than 7,500 professionals across North America, Latin America, Europe, The Middle East and Asia.
Domain: Hardware and Networking
Designation: Technical Support Engineer
- B.E/ B. Tech (any discipline) 2017 Graduates with 50% aggregate throughout the academics with no backlogs only need to apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 2,00,000
- Experience on hardware troubleshooting, installation, configuration, health checkup.
- In depth knowledge of desktop operating systems and Microsoft office products (MS office 2007, 2010, 2013)
- Knowledge of Installation and troubleshooting Network Printers, scanners and Antivirus.
- Basic Networking knowledge (connecting switches / routers, Access points and should be able to help network team while configuring them).
- Good knowledge of IP addressing.
- Good knowledge of Domain environment - AD (User creation & policies)
- Knowledge in DNS & DHCP (IP Scope)
- Remote control tools
- Knowledge in End user interaction
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking.
Bond Period: NA
Should be good in Hardware trouble shooting, Hardware support, Hardware laptop support and networking with Decent Communication Skills
1st round: HR discussion/Group Discussion
2nd round: Written test on hardware troubleshooting concepts
3rd round: Technical Interview
4th round: HR discussion
Please carry your updated resume, 2 recent passport size photographs & a govt issued photo ID proof.
Placement drive updates:
Date of interview: 20th, 21st & 22nd November 2017
Number of students applied: 450
Number of students attended: 11
Number of selects: 02