CA Technologies creates software that fuels transformation for companies and enables them to seize the opportunities of the application economy. CA software and solutions help customers drive enterprise-wide productivity, offer differentiated user experiences and open new growth opportunities. CA delivers this value across multiple environments—mobile, private and public cloud, distributed and mainframe.
CA Technologies continue to create leading-edge IT software and solutions for some of the most powerful companies in the world, including more than half of the Global Fortune® 500, the 20 top global banks and the largest 25 federal agencies. CA Technologies has been recognized as a value leader by industry analysts and has been hailed as one of the “World’s 100 Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes.
Domain: Global Infrastructure Services (GIS)
Designation: Associate Platform Administrator
- B.E/ B.Tech 2017 Passing out Students (CSE& IT disciplines only).
- Students who possess min 85% aggregate in 10th,12th and B.E/ B.Tech without backlogs only need to apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 6,00,000
- Learn and assist build and run the next generation cloud infrastructure for CA Technologies.
- Assist and manage Systems, Networks, Applications and Databases 24x7.
- Partnering with our Security Intelligence Operations team to secure CA assets from external threats.
- Automate and codify the management of global infrastructure including Systems, Networks, Applications and Databases.
- Should be able to demonstrate best practices for coding.
- Must be proficient in working as a team member and as an individual.
Bond Period: NA
- Should have good communication skills.
- Analytical mindset for programming is a must.
- Fundamentals of programming.
- Must be proficient in at least one major programming language.
- Should be able to demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of data structures is required.
- Should have knowledge on development frameworks like waterfall and agile.
1st round: Written Test
2nd round: Technical Written
3rd round: Personal Interview
4th round: HR Interview
Carry Pen , Hard copy of updated resume and original id proof – Adhar/PAN/ Passport.
Day/ Date of Interview: Tuesday, 04th September 2016
Number of Students Applied: 114
Number of Students Attended: 77
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||College Name||District Name||Designation||Year of Passing out|
|1||Sai Charan Reddy Vallapureddy||Vardhaman College of Engineering||Rangareddy||Associate Platform Administrator||2017|
|2||Sai Lakshmi Athivarapu||Vardhaman College of Engineering||Rangareddy||Associate Platform Administrator||2017|
|3||Sharon Sushmitha||J.B Institute Of Engineering and Technology||Rangareddy||Associate Platform Administrator||2017|
|4||G Shravani||KU College Of Engineering and Technology||Warangal Urban||Associate Platform Administrator||2017|
|5||D Divya||University College Of Engineering And Technology For Women||Warangal Urban||Associate Platform Administrator||2017|
|6||G Sriatha||B V Raju Institute of Technology||Medak||Intern||2018|