Bracket, with 9 International Offices more than 700+ Employees worldwide is a clinical trial technology and specialty services provider dedicated to helping biopharmaceuticals sponsors and contract research organizations increase the power of these clinical research data by leveraging core competencies in science and technology and services. The bracket was created in 2011 through the merger of the Specialty Clinical Services and Clinical Technologies Group business units within United BioSource Corporation (UBC), which was acquired by pharmacy benefit manager Medco Health Solutions. Express Scripts acquired Medco Health Solutions in 2012. Bracket Acquires 2016 CLINapps(Clinical Software), a Leading Clinical Supplies Software Provider.
Designation: .NET developer
- B.E/B.Tech (any discipline), BCA, MCA 2018 graduates with minimum 68% throughout the academics and no backlogs only need apply.
CTC per Annum : INR 3,60,000
- Develops and maintains application components.
- Interact with Business Analyst and team leads to understand the requirements
- Estimate efforts for modules and features
- Program based on client requirements
- Troubleshoot bugs and fix them
- Understands and follows all coding standards.
- Coordinate with QA team
- Maintain source code version
- Completes unit testing and peer review documentation as required.
Bond Period: NA
Ability to work in team
Analytical, logical & troubleshooting skills
Readiness to learn
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to multi-task and effectively handle changing priorities.
Strong knowledge in J2EE and Spring or Struts Framework.
Good exposure to SQL in Oracle
Fair understanding of UML and OOAD.
Good Understanding of software development processes.
Good oral/written communication skills.
1st round: Online test (.NET & SQL)
2nd round: Technical interview (Programming & SQL)
3rd round: HR interview
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Wednesday, 10th April 2019
Number of students applied: 108
Number of students attended: 20
Number of selects: 02
|S.NO||Name of the student||TASK Student Registration Number||Name of the College||District|
|1||Arunchandu||14UK1A05A4||VAAGDEVI ENGINEERING COLLEGE||Warangal Urban|
|2||Bhargavi Sirisala||14911A1243||VIDYA JYOTHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY||Ranga Reddy|