We are a technology startup passionate about emerging markets. Our technology solutions are designed to accelerate industries in these markets to e-commerce marketplace.
Our journey starts with Zip Schools – an enterprise solution to manage all aspects of a managing the operations of a school. From the general administrative functions to a state of the art parent, student and teacher portals.
Designation: Field Sales Executive / Customer Success Specialist
Customer Success Specialist: B.E/B.Tech (any discipline) 2019 Graduates with 55 % aggregate throughout the academics only need apply
Field Sales Executive: BCA, B.A BBA, B.Com, B.Sc (any discipline) 2019 Graduates with 55 % aggregate throughout the academics only need apply
CTC per Annum: INR 1,80,000
- Field Sales Executive: Gain a deep understanding of the product, market and influence our go-to market strategy
- Demonstrated ability in giving presentation.
- Responsible for establishing new business/meet customers/ demonstrate our product/do the sales themselves and report the daily activities to the Manager. Good communication skills and ability to communicate in local languages.
- Dynamic at work.
- Confident and determined approach
- Self-motivation and drive to generate sales
- Solid experience in selling
- Aiming to achieve monthly targets through Field Sales
- Should have proven track record in Selling
- Customer Success Specialist: You will be in constant connect with our clients, visit them every alternate day.
- Install and explain our product to the client.
- Provide constant support to the clients.
- Develop and maintain project plans, issues log and status reports.
- Conduct quality & product usage checks to ensure customer & product satisfaction
- Expectations are being satisfied for customers and that a high level of service is being delivered.
Bond Period: NA
- Learn technology quickly, be open to improving processes
- Have a customer first - service driven mindset. Service.
- Be willing to learn and grow with the organization.
- Understand startup culture and the importance and need for hard work and commitment.
- Two-wheeler is must with a valid driving license.
- Good Communication Skills.
1st round: Face to face interview
2nd round: Telephonic interview
3rd round: HR interview
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive updates:
Number of students applied: 252
Day/ Date of interview: Friday, 26th July 2019
Number of selects: Zero
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Lavanya
Contact Number: 040 – 48488247
Applied Students: 0