Bharat Forge Limited (BFL) is a flagship company of the Kalyani group which has a significant presence in the auto component sector in India. It is one of the leading commercial forging companies globally in terms of capacity and revenue and is one of the largest commercial forging companies in India. It is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of automotive chassis and Power trains (engine) components such as crankshafts, front axle beams, connecting rods, steering knuckles and other components to several of the world’s leading commercial vehicle and passenger vehicle manufacturers.
Domain: Aerospace and Defense
Designation: Diploma Engineer Trainee (On the Job Training will be provided for one year)
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Diploma in Electronics and Communications & Diploma in Mechanical passed out in 2018 with a minimum 50% throughout the academics and no backlogs only need to apply.
- Age: Below 25 years of age.
CTC Per Annum:
- INR 1,50,000 Per Annum (Monthly take home will be INR 9,000/-)
Bond Period: NA
- Quick Learner
- 1st round: Written test (in the respective domain)
- 2nd round: Face to face Technical interview
- 3rd round: HR interview
Last Date to Apply: 04:00 PM, 31st March 2019
To Apply Click here