Apex is a thirty years old US based publishing KPO organization. Our Clients include many of the largest, fastest growing and most admired companies in the United States, Europe & Australia. Apex operates a global network of service centers that continually set new standards for Quality and Efficiency. We work with world’s largest publishers and libraries to develop smart content solutions. Our Headquarters is in Virginia, USA. In India we have our foot prints in Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Guntur, Chennai and Rajkot. Current employee head count is around 2000+. We are also ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
Apex is a technology-led services company that drives high-quality and high-value results. We balance effective project management, leading technical systems, and exceptional industry expertise to deliver responsive and reliable solutions to our customers. Our customers include industry leaders like Sage Publishing, Pearson, Wolters Kluwer, JSTOR, and Public Library of Science.
Designation: Data Analyst & Content Writer
Data Analyst: BCA, B.Com, BA, BBA, B.Sc (any discipline)
Content Writer: B.E/ B.Tech (Mechanical discipline only)
2019 Graduates with minimum 55% throughout the academics and no backlogs only need to apply.
CTC for Data Analyst: INR 1,30,000
CTC for Content Writer: INR 2,40,000
Job Description for Data Analyst:
- Candidates will be trained on XML projects.
- Candidates have to analyze the format and provide tagging using our internal tools.
- Tagging should be accurate as per the quality standards
- Incentives will be calculated based on higher efficiencies reached than set target.
Job Description for Content Writer:
- The Content Writer role involves researching several sources to write client-specific content about Engineering Products.
- Should have very good written English skills. The English language should have no grammatical or punctuation mistakes.
- Must have the ability to understand engineering/ mechanical products.
- Should have good research skills to source information.
- Should be flexible with timings.
- Should Target Driven with the ability to close targets on a regular basis.
Bond Period: NA
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Should be able to key 25- 35 wpm
1st round: Typing test
2nd round: Project Level test
3rd round: HR interview
Should be willing to work in Rotational Shift.
For Night Shift (Additional INR 1500 Night Shift allowance will be paid)
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive updates:
Number of students applied: 210
Day/ Date of interview: Wednesday, 10th July 2019
Number of students attended: 35
Number of selects: 02
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected in Apex CoVantage India Pvt Ltd.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||Name of the College||District|
|1||Gulawar Sailoo||Hindi Mahavidyalaya College||Hyderabad|
|2||Pradeep||Bhavans vivekananda degree college||Hyderabad|
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Lavanya
Contact Number: 040 - 48488247