AmpleLogic’s Unique Pharma Automation, IT Infrastructure Automation, and Excel Automation Products were developed with pure dedication and heavy investments. We AmpleLogic believes in Innovation and R & D. Over 10 years of investment in building world-class products proving us to stand in the technology industry. We tend to believe in Innovation by letting the pure number of oriented growth bypass us. We help our Clients to be beneficiary from the client-focused information technology solutions which marks the right balance of Quality, Reliability, Delivery, and Pricing. AmpleLogic provides technology-driven solutions and services to the business in Life Sciences and Semiconductor sectors etc
Our Customized software solutions are backed with a deep domain understandings are aimed towards realizing in high business value to the clients or customers and come with a measurable as well as sustainable benefits. Besides, these being innovative in our approach, we continuously strive to learn and excel to better our relationships with our customers, by accomplishing the milestones at given timelines without compromising on Quality and Efficiency. And yet to be affordable and have a better customer friendly. We Ample Logic is an ISO certified company established in the year 2010, the company culture has been driven by the consuming passion for the creation of industry-standard solutions or products which are effective, efficient and lead the market competition in the world. Our Enterprise Automation that is an automated GMP Quality Management System is an iconic product of an Ample Logic, has developed for all Life Science companies.
Domain: Software Development
Designation: .NET Developer & Test Engineer
- B.E/B.Tech (any discipline)
- 2019 Graduates with 70% throughout the academics and no back logs.
- Only Male candidates need to apply for Test Engineer position.
CTC: Selected candidates would be under training for 6 months and INR 1, 50,000 per annum would be paid and on confirmation an annual compensation of INR 2, 20,000 would be paid.
Job Description for .NET Developer:
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
Job Description for Test Engineer:
- Ability to automate with coding and embedding logic to achieve validations usingVB programming.
- Able to add synchronization points where the different actions are synchronized
- Able to recognize the dynamic object property changes and using descriptive programming effectively.
- Able to perform code debugging and unit testing.
- Able to design data table and parametrization for multiple set of data input.
- Able to configure tool with databases like oracle and MS SQL server.
Bond Period: 30 months
Skills Required for .NET Developer:
- Proficient in MVC, ASP .Net, C#, JQuery,, XML and SQL Server
- With Good communication skill.
Skills Required for Test Engineer:
- Excellent communications skills and ability to communicate with people from various backgrounds are essential.
- Good communication skills.
- Self-motivated, result oriented, and a team player.
1st round: Written test (Technical)
2nd round: 2 rounds of Technical face to face interview
3rd round: HR interview
Placement drive Updates:
Date of interview: 28th August - 30th August 2019
Number of selects: Zero
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Contact Number: 040 - 48488246
Last Date to Apply: 09th August 2019