Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
We made our foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products to millions of Indian shoppers and drive targeted traffic to their stores. In June 2013; we launched www.amazon.infor shoppers in India. With www.amazon.in, we endeavor to give customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience. In 2 years since launching our India operations, we have expanded our offering to over 22 million products across 100s of stores! Our philosophy of working backwards from the customers is what drives our growth and success.
We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India and a fast, reliable and convenient online shopping destination for consumers. For us, it is always “Day 1” and we are committed to aggressively invest over the long-term and relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India.
Amazon India offers opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions. Join us so you can - Work Hard, Have Fun and Make History.
Domain: Digital Devices and Alexa Support(International Voice)
Designation: Digital Devices and Alexa Support (D2AS) Associates
B.E/B.Tech, B. Sc, B.Com, BBA, BBM, B. Zc, B.A, BCA (any discipline)
2019 graduates with 55% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs need to apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 2,60,000 - INR 3,10,000
The other benefits that are offered Include:
- Transport Allowance
- Night Shift Allowance
- Zeta Meal Cards
- Over Time benefits
- Deliver the best possible support experience to our customers Via Phone
Bond Period: NA
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
- Ability to concentrate – follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
- Good composition skills – ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
- Computer Knowledge/Skills: Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer.
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites.
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications.
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media.
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Customer Focus: Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Ability to work overtime as required by business - as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
1st round: Personal introduction
2nd round: Online testing (Overall 3 Online Tests)
3rd round: Voice Versant test (Conducted Over a telephone)
4th round: Interview with Manager
Should be willing to work in Rotational Shifts
Candidates who have undergone hiring process with Amazon in last 90 days are NOT eligible to apply.
Placement drive updates:
Number of students applied: 1167
Date of interview: 25th July – 02nd August 2019
Number of students attended: 45
Number of selects: 01
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected in Amazon.
Selected Candidate details:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||Name of the College||District|
|1||Mohd Abuzar Khan||VAAGDEVI DEGREE AND PG COLLEGE HANAMKONDA||Warangal Urban|
For more details please contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Contact Number: 040 - 48488246