Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
We made our foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products to millions of Indian shoppers and drive targeted traffic to their stores. In June 2013; we launched www.amazon.infor shoppers in India. With www.amazon.in, we endeavor to give customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience. In 2 years since launching our India operations, we have expanded our offering to over 22 million products across 100s of stores! Our philosophy of working backwards from the customers is what drives our growth and success.
We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India and a fast, reliable and convenient online shopping destination for consumers. For us, it is always “Day 1” and we are committed to aggressively invest over the long-term and relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India.
Amazon India offers opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions. Join us so you can - Work Hard, Have Fun and Make History.
Domain: Customer Service and Delivery Shipping Service
Designation:Customer Service Associate
- B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BBM, B.Zc, B.A, BCA, B.E/B.Tech (any discipline) 2019 Graduating students with 55% (Students can give a percentage equivalent of their CGPA) in 10th , 12th and aggregate percentage till 3rd year 2nd Semester for B.E/ B.Tech / 2nd year 2nd Semester for B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BBM, B.Zc, B.A, BCA without any active/standing backlogs .
Students who are willing to work in Rotational Shifts only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 2,20,000 – INR 2,40,000 + other benefits
Other benefits are :
- Transport Allowance
- Night Shift Allowance
- Zeta Meal Cards
- Over Time benefits
- Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Our Amazon Contact Centers work towards a single goal: to deliver the best possible support experience to our customers. To do that, our CS Operations teams are empowered and expected to think like owners. We solve problems the first time so that customers have an effortless experience every time.
- Building on Amazon’s global mission of being the ‘Earth’s most customer-centric company’, the Customer Service team started operations in August 2005 and has grown steadily in size and scope since then. We provide 24/7 support to customers across North America, UK, India, Australia and Canada. Our Team members are empowered to think like owners and resolve customer problems via phone, email or live chat. We operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and make an impact to millions of customers across the globe.
- Our relentless focus on process improvements has helped us continuously evolve and expand our focus into new business domains.
Bond Period: NA
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate – follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills – ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Computer Knowledge/Skills: Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
- Customer Focus: Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business - as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
- Problem Solving Skills: Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service
1st round: Personal Introduction
2nd round: Online Testing-(Overall 3 Online Tests)
3rd round: Voice Versant Test (Conducted Over a telephone)
4th round: Interview with Manager round
Please carry an updated Resume and Government-approved original identity proof on the Day/ Date of interview.
Number of students applied: 5,385
Placement drive updates:
Number of students eligible for placement drive: 4,286
Day/ Date of Personal introduction round: Saturday, 16th February 2019
Number of students attended: 1048
Number of students cleared the Personal Introduction: 281
Number of students cleared 2nd level of interview conducted on 20th February & 22nd February 2019: 53
TASK Congratulates the students who got selected in Amazon.
Click here to view the Names of the selected students: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gRyRPWNbHj4eDB3PLw5OuJtuVaK1R3-4/view?usp=sharing
For any Questions and Clarifications on proposed Amazon Placement drive you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Contact Number: 040 – 48488246
Applied Students: 0