Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
We made our foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products to millions of Indian shoppers and drive targeted traffic to their stores. In June 2013; we launched www.amazon.infor shoppers in India. With www.amazon.in, we endeavor to give customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience. In 2 years since launching our India operations, we have expanded our offering to over 22 million products across 100s of stores! Our philosophy of working backwards from the customers is what drives our growth and success.
We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India and a fast, reliable and convenient online shopping destination for consumers. For us, it is always “Day 1” and we are committed to aggressively invest over the long-term and relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India.
Amazon India offers opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions. Join us so you can - Work Hard, Have Fun and Make History.
Domain: E – Commerce
Designation: Customer Service Associate & Shipping Delivery Services Associate
MBA, MCA, B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BBM, B. Zc, B.A, (any discipline) 2018 Graduates with 55% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,73,000 – INR 2,00,000 + other benefits
The other benefits that are offered Include:
- Transport Allowance
- Night Shift Allowance
- Sodexo Meal Coupons
- Over Time benefits
- Performance Incentive
Job Description for Customer Service Associate:
Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Our Amazon Contact Centers work towards a single goal: to deliver the best possible support experience to our customers. To do that, our CS Operations teams are empowered and expected to think like owners. We solve problems the first time so that customers have an effortless experience every time.
Building on Amazon’s global mission of being the ‘Earth’s most customer-centric company’, the Customer Service team started operations in August 2005 and has grown steadily in size and scope since then. We provide 24/7 support to customers across North America, UK, India, Australia and Canada. Our Team members are empowered to think like owners and resolve customer problems via phone, email or live chat. We operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and make an impact to millions of customers across the globe.
Our relentless focus on process improvements has helped us continuously evolve and expand our focus into new business domains.
Job Description for Shipping Delivery Services Associate:
Effectively communicate in a clear and professional manner at all times.
Provides/ expedites prompt and efficient service to Amazon customers/ delivery partners.
Effectively manage sensitive cases by reporting up the escalation matrix.
Demonstrate excellent time-management skills.
Maintains or exceeds targeted performance metrics.
Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning and identify trends to suggest process improvement.
Bond Period: NA
Skills Required for Customer Service Associate:
- Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Good comprehension skills - ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Good composition skills - ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Good typing skills
- Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
- Should ensure ‘Work-like’ environment with no disturbance during the work hours
- Customer Focus: Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business - as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
- Problem Solving Skills: Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
Skills Required for Shipping Delivery Services Associate:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English language.
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
- Ability to concentrate – follow customer’s issues without distraction to resolution.
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer.
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites.
- Self-disciplined, detail oriented and willing to work in night shifts.
- Team player, flexible per business requirement, ability to quickly learn & successfully adapt in dynamic environment.
1st round: Pre - English test
2nd round: Online assessment
3rd round: Personal interview
4th round: Operational interview
5th round: HR interview
Customer services associate- Virtual Call Centre (VCC) - It is a ‘Work from Home’ model for India Customer Service. VCC associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and ‘work-like’ environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
Candidate should be willing to work in Rotational Shifts.
Please carry an updated Resume and Government-approved original identity proof on the Day/ Date of interview.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Wednesday, 5th September 2018
Number of students applied: 328
Number of students attended: 87
Number of selects: 03
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected in Amazon.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the student||TASK Student Registration Number||Name of the College||District|
|1||Samreen Sultana||146B1A0597||Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Science for Women||Nizamabad|
|2||Nikhil Bairi||14641A0474||Vaagdevi College of Engineering||Warangal Urban|
|3||Archana Shankeshi||14K41A0446||SR Engineering College||Warangal Urban|
Applied Students: 0