Alacriti provides financial services and payment technology solutions to companies in the financial services, healthcare, insurance, and utilities industries. We offer payment processing solutions and provide software, services, and outsourcing of the technology for our clients. Alacriti has a successful track record in delivering technology solutions for some of the world's largest financial services organizations in the areas of global payments, retail banking, wholesale banking, credit cards, and international remittances.
Designation: Associate Software Engineer / Associate Dev Support Engineer
B.E/B.Tech (CSE & ECE discipline only), MCA 2017/2018 Graduates with minimum 60% throughout the academics and without any backlogs only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 2,85,000
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for
- Commercial or end user applications.
- Responsible for understanding the requirements and/or issues of product(s)/project(s)
- Programming, unit testing and debugging of applications.
- Technologies: Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Struts2, Node.JS, Web Technologies(HTML, CSS)
Bond Period: NA
- Have reasonably good communication, analytical and team skills
- Should have Attention to detail
- Should have the natural problem solving capability
- Should be able to effectively communicate his views
- Should be humble and approachable
- Should be able to handle under pressure
- Knowledge on Angular JS, Rest API, Maven is advantage
1st round: Aptitude & Java Objective (45 mins each)
2nd round: Pseudo code, Essay & Program test
3rd round: Technical interview
4th round: Interview with HR and Director
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Saturday, 2nd March 2019
Number of students attended: 164
Number of students attended: 25
Number of selects: 01
TASK Congratulates the student who got selected in Alacriti Info Systems Ltd.
Selected Candidate details:
|S.NO||Name of the student||TASK Student Registration Number||Name of the College||District|
|1||A Navyanth||14UJ1A0402||Malla Reddy Engineering College||Medchal|