Alacriti provides financial services and payment technology solutions to companies in the financial services, healthcare, insurance, and utilities industries. We offer payment processing solutions and provide software, services, and outsourcing of the technology for our clients. Alacriti has a successful track record in delivering technology solutions for some of the world's largest financial services organizations in the areas of global payments, retail banking, wholesale banking, credit cards, and international remittances.
Domain: Banking/ Healthcare
Designation: Associate System Admin - Linux
B.E/B.Tech (any discipline), MCA
2019 Graduates with minimum 60% throughout the academics and no backlogs only need to apply.
CTC per Annum : INR 2,85,000 – INR 3,00,000
- Hands on management services, software, and hardware. This includes provisioning, monitoring, upgrading, configuration management.
- Troubleshooting, documentation, and maintenance.
- Take direction from the team lead and more senior personnel to work within a team-environment to achieve organizational goals
- Provide technical solutions to a wide range of problems and user requests through an established trouble ticketing system.
- Develop and maintain custom tools in Python, Perl, Ruby, and Bash to automate the Linux infrastructure
- Install, configure and maintain CentOS and associated applications in an automated environment
- Perform standard administration tasks (packaging, OS installs, patch management)
- Document procedures, systems, services, and software.
- Provide Linux support to internal developers
Bond Period: NA
- Comfortable with the Linux CLI
- Experience with some programming language or scripting language
- General understanding of TCP/IP and related protocols (HTTP, FTP, NFS, etc)
- Comfortable dealing with users with varying levels of IT knowledge
- Eager to learn
- Willing to accept direction from team lead and from other staff who are more experienced
- Fluent in programming/scripting skills for automation in at least two of Bash, Ruby, Python & Perl
- General understanding of Linux internals (system calls, file systems, processes, etc)
- Knowledge on version control (Git is preferred)
- Knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS
- Certification in Redhat Linux will be plus.
1st round: Online test
2nd round: 2 Rounds of Technical interview
3rd round: HR interview
Position on hold
For more details please contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Lavanya
Contact Number: 040 - 48488247
Last Date to Apply: 03rd September 2019