Adani Company is engaged in the production of electricity through sun and wind. We are having 40 sites across India. The capacity of 2000 MW of Solar Power and 1000 MW of Wind Energy, now the major projects are in pipeline.
Domain: Electrical Division(Solar, Wind Power )
Designation: Trainee Engineer
Diploma (Electrical discipline only) 2018 /2017 Graduates with 60% and above throughout the academics without any backlogs are only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,90,000 - INR 2,00,000
- Responsible for Breakdown and Preventive Maintenance of all Equipment
- Documentation of plant BM, PM according to company format
- Monitoring SCADA and Reporting of Daily Generation Report of Plant to Site Head O&M
- Handling Labor, Contractor and Staff for their optimum Output to company
- Executing the Maintenance activity with respect to Scheduled activity
- Analysis of the machine fault and generation
- Taking the corrective action after analysis the fault frequency through SCADA system
- Maintains engineering records, lists and reports as required ensuring compliance with the work schedule, adherence to the budget, adherence to design specification and to ensure engineering problems are monitored and resolved.
- Coordination with, administration, safety & security departments
- Maintain all the compliances like Pollution, Fire NOC etc.
Bond Period: NA
Ensure implementation of O&M plan for sustainable running of the Solar Plant.
To contribute towards increasing the efficiency of the plant.
Continual assessment and analysis of equipment and its failures.
Maintain plant OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) to more than 99%.
To ensure safety at site
1st round: Personal interview with support lead
2nd round: Interview with HR Manager
Please carry an updated Resume and Government-approved original identity proof on the Day/ Date of interview.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Sunday, 16th September 2018
Number of students applied: 53
Number of students eligible: 18
Number of students attended: 09
Number of selects: 04
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected in Adani Green Energy Ltd.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the student||TASK Student Registration Number||Name of the College||District|
|1||K.Rajkumar||15266EE033||Jayaprakash Narayan College of Engineering||Mahbubnagar|
|2||Hari prasad||15248EE028||Teegala Krishna Reddy Enginreeing College||RangaReddy|
|3||N Prashanth||15248EE038||Teegala Krishna Reddy Enginreeing College||RangaReddy|
|4||M Ravi Teja||15248EE036||Teegala Krishna Reddy Enginreeing College||RangaReddy|
Applied Students: 0