We're a global IT Solutions company focused on the development and implementation of “as a service” and cloud platforms and products. Abhra has a proven track record as innovators and adaptors of cloud technology and helping clients realize the value from the cloud.
IT Solutions Company focused on development and implementation of "As a Service" and Cloud Platforms Pioneering innovators and adopters of Cloud Technology.
9 Years heritage of Consulting and Product Development Experience.
A Niche firm with 100+ strong global Consultants and Engineers.
Founded by a Seasoned Management Team with over 100 years of collective experience in Global IT space.
Product Development DNA with state-of-the-art mission critical "As a Service" platforms.
INC Magazine ranking amongst the fastest growing private companies in the US for 3 years in a row - 2009, 2010, 2011.
Domain: Software Development
Designation: Software Developer
B.E/B.Tech (any discipline) 2019 Graduates with 60% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs need apply.
CTC : Selected candidates would be under Training for 6 months and INR 15,000 per month ( INR 1,60,000 Per annum) would be paid and on confirmation an annual compensation would be of INR 2,00,000 per Annum.
- Work with senior team members to understand assigned modules and new product features
- Design and code non-complex units/modules/products that meet functional and business requirements on schedule.
- Perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
- Contribute documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Fix bugs, add minor enhancements, and convert software to other platforms.
- Put forward accurate time estimates of work to be done on a project.
- May develop and utilize automated test scripts to perform duties.
- Record issues into a defect-tracking system and participate in test plan reviews.
Bond Period: 3 years
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong problem solving and prioritizing abilities
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Should be willing to work in rotational shifts.
1st round: Written test (Aptitude & technical)
2nd round: Technical interview
3rd round: Group Discussion / Presentation
4th round: HR interview
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive updates:
Number of students applied: 239
Day/ Date of Interview: Saturday, 22nd June 2019
Number of students attended: 37
Number of selects: 02
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected in Abhra Cloud.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||TASK Student Registration Number||Name of the College||District|
|1||Y Sri Sai Anish||160815733313||MATRUSRI ENGINEERING COLLEGE||Hyderabad|
|2||Deekshith||15681A0523||CHRISTU JYOTHI INSTITITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE||Jangaon|
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Contact Number: 040 - 48488246