AGS Health is an award-winning, global Revenue Cycle Management company, providing medical billing, medical coding and business analytics services to leading healthcare providers (such as large hospital corporations and physician groups) across the US. Founded in early 2011, AGS Health has consistently been ranked among the ‘Top 100 Global Outsourcing Companies in the world’ by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) and as a “Rising Star” in 2013, 2014 and 2015 and 2016, and is ranked among the “Top 25 Largest Revenue Cycle Firms in the US” by Modern Healthcare. AGS Health has won the AON Hewitt Best Employer Award for 2016 and has also been selected in the 2016 Red Herring 100 Asia Winners.
With over 5000 employees globally across its offices in Newark (NJ), Chennai (India), Hyderabad (India), Noida (India) and Vellore (India) offices, AGS Health has been growing exponentially and has a large number of highly prestigious clients. A deeply innovative, energetic and vibrant organization, the Company’s meteoric success is driven by its entrepreneurial, hands-on high performance culture.
Domain: Health Care
Designation: Process Associate – AR Calling
B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBA/ BA/ BCA (any discipline) with minimum 60% aggregate and no backlogs Graduating in 2017 only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 2,89,200
- To address outstanding or assigned AR through analysis and phone calls by using available resources.
- Utilization of all possible tools and applications available to take account to the next level of resolution, which would result in a payment, corrected submission, appeals, patient transfer or adjustment.
- To report trends / patterns in denials, claim submission errors, credentialing issues and billing related road blocks to the immediate reporting manager.
- To meet the established SLAs (service level agreements) for production and quality.
- To update the outcome of the calls or analysis in a clear and coherent manner in the billing system.
- To utilize the P & P’s (policies and procedures) established for the process and also stay updated with changes done with the P & Ps.
- To improve the performance based on the feedback provided by the reporting manager / quality audit team.
Bond Period: 1 year
- Sound analytical skills
- Logical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
1st round: Group Discussion
2nd round: Written Assessment (aptitude)
3rd round: Grammar test
4th round: Voice & Accent lab (I-LAT)
5th round: Personal Interview
Need to carry updated Resume and two passport size photos for the interview.
Work location : Hyderabad
Should be willing to work in shifts
Placement drive updates:
Day/Date of Interview: Saturday, 4th March 2017
Number of students attended: 106
Number of selects: 03
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected at AGS Health.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the student||TASK Registration Number||Name of the College||Name of the district|
|1||D Sowmya||107152008||Kavitha Degree College||Khammam|
|2||K Yogendra Kumar||077152445||Madeena Degree College||Khammam|
|3||Sidhardha R||142152233||Vivekavardhani Degree College||Khammam|