Mentor Together is India's first and largest 1-1 youth-focused mentorship non-profit organization. Through the TASK collaboration with Mentor Together, we are inviting students in Telangana to benefit from a mobile mentorship program - Mentor To Go
About Mentor To Go
Mentor To Go is an android and web-based platform to help students improve their work readiness through self-learning sessions, personalized mentorship provided by mentor professionals from a range of careers, and work experience opportunities.
Mentor to Go’s vision is to provide career mentorship to young people anywhere, anytime across the length and breadth of India.
Eligibility criteria for the Mentorship program:
- 2nd year students of B.Com (General), B.Com (Computers), BBM and BBA streams
- 2nd and 3rd year students of CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, and Mechanical engineering streams
Benefits for students:
- Free access to learning content (interactive videos, podcasts, self-learning activities) that help students unlock their potential
- Mentorship journey with mentors from industry, uniquely matched to students’ need. Mentorship focusing on diverse work readiness topics: personal and professional value building, CV and interview prep, vision-setting, goal-planning
- Work experience opportunities for students who complete mentorship through the mentor network
A Mentee’s Journey:
- Interested students can download the app and sign up for the program.
- In their basic sign-up form, students will answer a simple self-reporting question only on their family income (no proof required)
- All students gain access to the Learning Hub of our app where they can find self-learning sessions
- Once students complete the minimum ask of self-learning (6 sessions today), they are eligible for a personalized mentor
- We have 1050 slots of mentorship available for students below the family income of Rs. 500,000 per annum, and 450 slots available for students above Rs, 500,000 per annum
- Once matched, mentor and mentee complete a 10 module career planning mentoring program (4 months ideally by spending 6 hours per month).
- Students who complete mentoring get an opportunity to apply for work experience opportunities.
- Students remain alumni mentees on app to continue to access self-learning, learning hub or request for new mentorship.
How to avail the benefits:
For more details regarding this program, contact your concerned TPO / TASK Coordinator
Boys Code: PBK02F
Girls Code: 9EB43P